Kirky Rangers

Rickywelsh

Have any of you heard about the timothy who phoned Kirky Rangers Supporters Club and asked to book the function Suite?

he said he wants it for a liquidation party and asked if Davie Cooper was available to Dj.

Now this just shows the depths these cretins will sink too, however the thick cunt forgot to with hold his number.

Kevin Mcginlay from Kirkintilloch you are one sick individual.

Ain't surprised one bit they really are a disgrace to sport never mind football one thing is its always been hidden or brushed to the side, but them again it's possibly the c****c way that the brag about

His dad owns an ira shop in Kirky called mcginlays

I know Kevin McGinley from Kirky very well.

1. Thats not his number

2. Its not in his nature to do something like that.

Just shows how false information can lead to wrong conclusions

l can confirm McGinlays is a hotbed of infestious inbreds from the less educated and mainly caravan or below poverty regions of Kirkintilloch but that does not mean that the details are correct!!

Lm sure the guys at the Kirky Rangers are smart enough to see beyond this infantile attempt at scull duggery :uk:

:crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: Thats the only party they will be having for the build up to to 12th :wink:

whoever did it is bang out but it shows u how bad the internet can be when someone makes up its Kev McGinley and he gets targetted for doing nothing.

Stamping on ones throat can lead to serious injury :pipe: Fancy it?

Canae wait to put you fenian bastards in yer place

I'm as much a rangers fan as anyone. Im defending him because I use to work beside him and I get on with him. Never knew that was a crime. It's not even his number for a start. Not to mention he doesn't even like football that much.

I'm as much a rangers fan as anyone. Im defending him because I use to work beside him and I get on with him. Never knew that was a crime. It's not even his number for a start. Not to mention he doesn't even like football that much.

look for the positives, you at least joined on time to defend the guy ;)