Rhys McCabe

rangersxfc

If true its a kick in the balls as i expected the young first team prospects to stay. Not going to slag him though, unless he went to the scum, but surely hes not that stupid.

I was told by one of mccabes m8's that celtic were after him but his dad wouldnt let him sign for them, posted it on here but got told no chance. Just hope his agent aint been bending their ears

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no interest in McCabe if he has decided to leave Rangers and couldn't care less whether his career now flops and he ends up driving taxis (no offence to taxi drivers).

Indeed.

If he intends to leave given his and our situation then he was never good enough for The Rangers in the first place.

I was told by one of mccabes m8's that celtic were after him but his dad wouldnt let him sign for them, posted it on here but got told no chance. Just hope his agent aint been bending their ears

Thats what agents do though, they only care about the money and how big a cut they can take. I dont know whether he would go to them but he will get dogs abuse if he does and i cant say id have sympathy for him. Hope this is just BBC factchecking gone wrong again

Rhys McCabe becomes the first player to officially object to transfer from Rangers to newco. Now exercising his right to leave as free agent

bbc

It makes me think of the situation with Juventus a few years back. Those who were loyal and loved the club stayed, the other ones left. In a way it's a good process of weeding out the kind of men you want at the club, the ones who have a genuine passion for playing for it, rather than just being there for money or convenience or whatever.

Thats what agents do though, they only care about the money and how big a cut they can take. I dont know whether he would go to them but he will get dogs abuse if he does and i cant say id have sympathy for him. Hope this is just BBC factchecking gone wrong again

As do players, dont be kidded

On behalf of flops everywhere, I accept your apologybiggrin.gif

Now we've got the apology out of the way, I need a lift into town, Benson. And no boundary charge. Get with it man before I whip yees intar shape. :sherlock:

How can anyone blame the boy for leaving? He is a young guy that has done well for us, why would he want to spend the next 3 seasons of his life being kicked up and down the lower leagues, if thats what happens to us? How do we know that he has been offered the chance to stay? How do we know that he has a move to a decent Premiership team lined up?

Most other people would do the same thing as he has done and no one knows the full story. DOn't hang the guy for wanting to play football at the highest level he can. Like it or not, we are a total shambles just now and the situation does not seem like it will improve any time soon.

Now we've got the apology out of the way, I need a lift into town, Benson. And no boundary charge. Get with it man before I whip yees intar shape. :sherlock:

Now that would be a good hire...........coming from Aberdeen and meter starting straight away.can live without boundary charge.

Alot yes but not all, Jig for one. I know hes at the end of his carear and hes not going to get a big contract or move anyway but its still a declaration of loyalty by Lee and that means even more today then it did for me.

Don,t be fooled,no other club will give him wages anywhere near what he is on with us(even when he was paid 25%)and he knows that.

Big mistake young man,would have undoubtably been a regular next season now he has the choice of carving out a career in the spl or the lower English leagues,or moving to a big club and rotting on the bench with his career stagnating ala Danny Wilson.

Disappointing from a self confessed Rangers fan when the club have put so much into his development,greed seems to have taken hold of young Rhys I fear it will be to the detriment of his career. :anguish:

1340440879' post='1060145367']

How can anyone blame the boy for leaving? He is a young guy that has done well for us, why would he want to spend the next 3 seasons of his life being kicked up and down the lower leagues, if thats what happens to us? How do we know that he has been offered the chance to stay? How do we know that he has a move to a decent Premiership team lined up?

Most other people would do the same thing as he has done and no one knows the full story. DOn't hang the guy for wanting to play football at the highest level he can. Like it or not, we are a total shambles just now and the situation does not seem like it will improve any time soon.

Why couldn't he say he wanted to leave but will transfer over and get the club 500k for the sale?