Bombers sensational sun story

ray

Sorry Ray I'm not reading all that . . . . did he name all the backers for clarity?

Also, is there any quotes in there from Dingwall regarding boycotting Bomber's bid cause the yanks are involved?

After speaking to the rfff it is seemingly on a need to know basis. :lol:

Did anyone actually believe there was going to be a sensationalstory ? desperate attention seeking consortiums with no funding and no chance of buying the club, we should be fighting the enemy not each other.

Get this man away.........Brown go now..........what the shit is that all about..............so only people who agree with brown are real Rangers men........do real Rangers men give the two finger fuck off sign to the fans John.....Y/N

And another photo taking money off the guy.............did it cover the pink champagne for you John, and please I demand Malcolm Murray speaks with Donald Findlay and show him the title deeds...........why should he show the chairman of another club the title deeds John........why should he show you them...............go in with a bankers draft John for about £15m and then who can have title deeds..............is it 1% or 2% John?

I could not find anything about the devastating a " he would be hunted out the door" statement John..............if I have overlooked this could someone show me it.hh.gif

You said John that you will give the club to the fans.well it's not ours to give John also the fans will be allowed a share and a vote, yet you have wealthy backers from America.can we see the "Letter From America" John? You also have the football agent John.......what deal if any have you with him re players? btw the way why did you not mention the Namibian Company who own them........so many Real Rangers men so far John! Unless that "Letter From America" shows that at least they are.................one last thing John back to these powerful and wealthy Real Rangers men John , so they will invest money and yet they will not want a controlling interest.................either they are daft John or you are not being upfront with the fans owning the club and will have a say in running the club.........people can have say John , but the way you are portraying this, is that they will have a meaningful say and giving the fans the club John come on, tell us exactly what you mean by that ............................

Otherwise Jhn you may see the fans give you that gesture that you gave us that day at Dens Park..........................................................

If you read this or your PR guy in Hong Kong reads it maybe you could give him the answers to the above John if you could be so kind to do so....................see John no demands, just from one Real Rangers fan who doesn't buy into you.

This stuff is pathetic; if you want the club front up with hard cash, tell us your backers, how much you have, like you are telling Green to do, and negotiate a sale.

This stuff is pathetic; if you want the club front up with hard cash, tell us your backers, how much you have, like you are telling Green to do, and negotiate a sale.

I think it's too late in the day for that

The club are rock bottom at the moment, in 12 months time they will be in a better place and worth more, ditto in 24 months

Green knows this and so do the vultures who want to buy us for a pittance now

We are stuck with Green for at least those 12/24 months, the best thing we can do is back the team on the pitch and if we are in a much better position in that timescale therase are happy, Green is happy and the only people not happy are the vultures as if they want to buy the club then they need to stump up real cash.

Rangers NEEDS to be run as a business for a couple of years

So far Brown has done more harm than good.

Correct.

Scaremongering without providing any information to the fans is only harmful for our club moving forward, I hate to see former Rangers lose their credibility like this. This is a time for unity like our current chairman pointed out yesterday, if there are worries for the club then come in…join the board and get this club back to where it belongs! If not then please let the ones who are in try to the job done without snide tactics.

The club are rock bottom at the moment, in 12 months time they will be in a better place and worth more, ditto in 24 months

We are stuck with Green for at least those 12/24 months, the best thing we can do is back the team on the pitch and if we are in a much better position in that timescale therase are happy, Green is happy and the only people not happy are the vultures as if they want to buy the club then they need to stump up real cash.

If Green is the devil Brown says, then thats what he'll do to save the club.

He'll turn up with a load of cash, a strong team behind him, and a great plan, and we'll go from strength to strength.

If not, he can saddle up his donkey and toddle off again.

Well said ,pity others can't see it .

I too got up early to read the sensational secrets in todays Sun. I feel like I have been emotionally raped over the last couple days with what seems to have been an unnecessary and unhelpful distraction.

Im very very disappointed in Bombers reluctance to be transparent with his claims. Put up, or shut up!

mean while Green is raid everyones account for season ticket money even after numerous cancellations of direct debit thanks to fastpay

I know what's it coming to................and the other guy who wants to take us over ..........going round to a pensioners house and taking the money from him.....wonder what bank account that goes in?

Can see it now on the news soon....................Police have issued a warning to frail OAPS to be aware of a balding man going round the houses , saying that he will be the new owner of Rangers and not to pay your season ticket money to the club, but give it to him to keep hold of it for you uk.gif

Don't you just love Glaswegian humour 21.gifbiggrin.gif

Brown doesn't have a clue about leading a consortium outside Ibrox the other night was as clear as mud.....My mate asked him at a sportsmans dinner last year how Scottish young players don't develop like players on the continent he blamed play stations ect... Ye John they don't have these things anywhere else...good player crap coach crap scout crap head of consortiums....

Well I for one am glad Charles Green is not a Rangers man.

Because every other one that has claimed to be a real Rangers man has turned out to be a fucking liar.

Full of shit and no money the lot of you.

You all have caused serious splits in the Rangers support and delayed the healing of our club.

We have enough trouble with the SPL/SFA the media every mongrel dog supporter of every other club in Scotland and beyond, we don't need you adding to our troubles.

Stop grandstanding to the media, if you really have money, show us the colour of it, show us the transparency you keep saying CG is not showing.

If not FUCK OFF AND LET GREEN AND CO GET ON WITH IT.:angry::beer1: