John DC Gow article

WeeBlue

Nice one.

I was at Kilbowie to see Clydebank v Rangers in what must have been the first fixture after Jock Stein died, there was a minutes silence and you could nearly hear the grass grow, yes he was the manager of our rivals for a long time but he was also a football man, and he was shown total respect.

Respect, remember that word Rangers haters?

I used to cheer on the so called diddy teams whenever they played in Europe and genuinely wished them well,but I can honestly say I will never again even watch another Scottish team,fuck them and that goes for the national team too.So yes this Rangers fans relationship with Scottish football is absolutely damaged beyond repair.

I used to cheer on the so called diddy teams whenever they played in Europe and genuinely wished them well,but I can honestly say I will never again even watch another Scottish team,fuck them and that goes for the national team too.So yes this Rangers fans relationship with Scottish football is absolutely damaged beyond repair.

I second that.Fck them all;