Naismith statement

After joining Everton on a four-year deal, Naismith said: "It is a great honour to be joining a club of Everton's wonderful history and to have the chance to play with such a talented group of players in the world's best league: the Barclays Premier League, in front of such a passionate group of fans.

"I look forward greatly to working with the manager David Moyes and all the staff at Everton and working hard to deliver on the pitch to repay their, and the chairman Mr Kenwright's, faith and belief in me."

CUNT

Anyone who wants to be offended, will find a way to be offended at anything.

His statement has nothing to do with Rangers.

I'm not offended by his comments DarcheVinny - I'm angry at his leaving us via the 'free' route when he knows he could have sealed a move to Everton or anyone else and still have got the club (our club) a few quid in a reduced transfer fee.

I fucking hate him for that.

:wanker:

I wonder if he had meetings with the club owners, I wonder if he knows which company owns Everton and how they trade? I also wonder if he was given the details of Evertons investors and financial backers!

In fact there is no fukin chance he knows any of that!

Fukin cunt of a guy!

I wonder if he had meetings with the club owners, I wonder if he knows which company owns Everton and how they trade? I also wonder if he was given the details of Evertons investors and financial backers!

In fact there is no fukin chance he knows any of that!

Fukin cunt of a guy!

this (tu) did the wee bastard find out if they are financially solvent,did he f""K