Everton Confirm Naismith Signing

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He was a great player in the SPL, but will be found out big time in the EPL. Look at Brawcock. He was supposedly a great striker with Dundee Utd, and now cant get a game in a shitty Blackburn side. The same fate awaits Naisy imo.

Naisy is ten times better than Goodie.

I can see him be a success for Everton. Established himself well in the Champions League and had good games against Spain.

Naisy is ten times better than Goodie.

I can see him be a success for Everton. Established himself well in the Champions League and had good games against Spain.

I agree on your first point. However, the defenders in the EPL are also (minimum) ten times better than the ones in the SPL! He is a good player, but I still don't think he'll be a hit down there.

I agree on your first point. However, the defenders in the EPL are also (minimum) ten times better than the ones in the SPL! He is a good player, but I still don't think he'll be a hit down there.

His performances in both the CL and International would indicate otherwise.

As much as there is hatred towards him, lets not re-write history, he's a very very good player.

When fit.

"It is a great honour to be joining a club of Everton's wonderful history and to have the chance to play with such a talented group of players in the world's best league in front of such a passionate group of fans," said Naismith.

"I look forward greatly to working with the manager David Moyes and all the staff at Everton and working hard to deliver on the pitch to repay their, and the chairman Mr Kenwright's, faith and belief in me." anguish.gif

yeah what about the faith and belief Rangers paid you?

I cant believe that folk are wantining any footballer to get a career threatening injury, especially a guy who has done well for our club for a number of years. He left under the perfectly TUPE law and did so because he did not know what level we would be playing at next year. FFS guys, get a grip of reality, most of you would have done the same. (If your mortgage, pension, lifestyle etc were dependant on knowing that your club can pay your wages on full and on time. Not just some sort of belief that as a fan that you would do anything to play for Rangers).

I cant believe that folk are wantining any footballer to get a career threatening injury, especially a guy who has done well for our club for a number of years. He left under the perfectly TUPE law and did so because he did not know what level we would be playing at next year. FFS guys, get a grip of reality, most of you would have done the same. (If your mortgage, pension, lifestyle etc were dependant on knowing that your club can pay your wages on full and on time. Not just some sort of belief that as a fan that you would do anything to play for Rangers).

As soon as he and that snake Whittaker implied we were no longer The Rangers and a new club, he could get tae fuck.

Because transferring over and then putting in a transfer request so that we could recoup some money would have been preposterous eh?

As soon as he and that snake Whittaker implied we were no longer The Rangers and a new club, he could get tae fuck.

Thats what a lot of bears I know think as well. Including me to be honest. Folk need to stop the ostrich impressions. Rangers are now a new club, however the history of the Rangers 1873 will never be taken away and it is in my heart. However instead of a new page being turned, we have just released a sequel. Just my thoughts on the matter.

Because transferring over and then putting in a transfer request so that we could recoup some money would have been preposterous eh?

Think you need to see it from his point of view. What would happen if no one came in for him then?

Would it have been so difficult to wait a few weeks to see how things worked out? Does someone who is paid allegedly £20k a week (in Whittaker's case) really live from month to month re the payment of a mortgage and keeping up a particular lifestyle?

I feel really let down by the players who have walked out at the earliest opportunity. I loved Naismith's commitment when he played for us, and I always had him down as a dyed-in-the-wool bluenose. Whittaker, I couldn't care less about - I never rated him and I only hope we get some money for him.

Although I agree wishing him serious injury is a bit far...fact is the guy totally let us down to chase his own personal gain. Had he transferred over and left for a nominal fee he would have done so with everyones best wishes.

Hope he fails miserably and ends up playing for Accrington Stanley reserves bu he prob wont he will prob do ok down there him and Jelavic play well together and Jela's done ok so in that respect I hope he does his knees again and ends up penniless and destitute sucking off tramps behind the railway station for 50p and a can of super lager. Words cannot describe the hatred I fell for this treacherous little cnut, not because he left, because of the things he said when he left, a dagger in the heart of every bear fuck Naismith.

Anyone who sees nothing wrong with Naismith's, or any other player who has walked out on our club in it's time of need, is frighteningly delusional.

No-one was being asked to take further wage cuts, drop down three divisions or sign their life away. They were being asked to maintain their existing contracts, contracts which included clauses for transfers, to be transferred from one Rangers company to another.

Uncertainty, fuck all. If we dropped down to the Third Division, any semi-decent agent in football could have exercised the players' transfer clauses with ease and got them a move, something that no-one at this club would have grudged.

Steven Naismith is a money-orientated snake who has walked-out on the club he claimed to love. His reasoning for leaving was that he feared for our future during this financially difficult period, but denied us a transfer fee.

Thanks, Steven.