Coisty interveiw on rangers tv

robg58

love the guy to bits but his niceness frustrates the life out of me.

I honestly think its time he changed this stance ,if not now very soon.

Being nice shows weakness for me.

Having said that He really is a Legend for us.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ally McCoist has a great personality and is a nice guy but soft he fucking isnt.

It's not 'niceness'.... it's class.

No More Sanctions

Thu, Jul 5, 2012

Tweet

by Lindsay Herron

ALLY McCOIST has called for an end to the punishments being meted out to Rangers as he tries to contemplate life with just SIX first team players.

The Ibrox manager says Rangers simply could not cope with a transfer embargo, for example, which he describes as 'madness',

He is working with just a handful of recognised first team players right now and insists he needs to BRING IN over 10 new faces.

Speaking exclusively to RangersTV, McCoist points out that Rangers have already been hammered with:

·A 10-point deduction for going into administration

·Removal from the Champions League because accounts were not lodged

·A fine of £160,000 by the SFA for the miss-management and deeds of Craig Whyte

·A three-year ban from European football for becoming a newco

·Relegation from Scotland's top flight.

On top of that, of course, 11 players have quit the club.

SFA chief executive Stewart Regan was quoted liberally today that Rangers MUST be in SFL 1 next season for the financial sake of the game - but McCoist insists not at the expense of more sanctions.

He told RangersTV:"It's the first time I have heard anyone from the SFA speak about the game in a financial sense but then we have the argument that is the financial aspect more important than the massive aspect of integrity and honesty of the Scottish game?

"They might want to put us in SFL 1 with more sanctions - I don't know if that is the case.

"We have a transfer embargo hanging over us but how can I operate with a transfer embargo when I only have six players? It's impossible and it's just madness.

"I have in the region of six first team players at pre-season training right now, two of whom were regulars last season in the SPL.

"We need to bring in the region of 10, 12 or even 14 players. I reckon since January we have lost close to 21 players.

"We have to start rebuilding and replacing."

"For the record, in terms of sanctions that have been imposed already, we were deducted 10 points, we had our Champions League place taken away from us, we were fined £160,000, we are out of Europe for another three years and, of course, we are out of the SPL.

"I think that's quite a lot."

---------- Post added at 19:44 ---------- Previous post was at 19:42 ----------

So Sorry For Fans

1 of 1

So Sorry For Fans

Thu, Jul 5, 2012

Tweet

ALLY McCOIST has been a central embattled figure in the crisis at Rangers and he has reiterated his admiration for the supporters.

McCoist is seething that the scandalous actions of Craig Whyte have led to colossal recriminations and punitive actions against Rangers.

And with football due to start in Scotland in a little over three weeks' time Rangers are in limbo with no SFA licence, no league to play in and virtually no players.

The boss told RangersTV: "There is no-one more angry, disappointed, embarrassed and apologetic than me. This should not have happened to our football club.

"I happily apologise to everybody, but our fans more than anyone else because they have been kept in the dark.

"I have received unbelievable backing from the Rangers fans and without them there is no club. The very least I can do is back them and I intend to do that."

McCoist is also seething that diehard supporters have been left out of pocket after Rangers' pre-season tours were scrapped through no fault of the club's.

He said: "The people who are suffering are our fans. It's appalling. They have paid good money to go to Le Havre, Southampton and Germany. They have paid for hotels and transport and unfortunately the trips have been cancelled due to circumstances out-with our control."

On the plus side, McCoist attended a busy Rangers Fans Fighting Fund meeting last night which he described as 'very positive'.

Fans were able to quiz Charles Green and the new Board and McCoist also gave honest views.

He said: "It was a very positive meeting out of a very negative situation. There was some good dialogue. The fans aired their opinions, they grilled the Board to a degree and it was a good meeting.

"Not everyone agreed with everything that was said, but it was healthy."

I love the Stan Laurel impression he does when Rhegan's name is mentioned :beer1:

Echo's my feelings over Longmuir as well - only one of these guys to come out with any credit (though to be fair that's not saying a great deal).

It's not 'niceness'.... it's class.

Is right he exudes class & dignity , if there is a single bear that doesn't adore him after his service to this club they must be in my humble opinion mental . Without a single doubt Ally is an absolute legend and the pride you (and to be fair me ) must feel probably doesn't even do justice to the bloke.

So glad to hear from Ally again. Was very careful with his words but was very tongue and cheek re Sporting Integrity and "Our friends across the city". As always he managed to conduct himself with class and dignity, something our club as a whole has done for 140 years, despite the actions of individuals. Can you imagine how our (insert word) across the city would conduct themselves if the shoe was on the other foot.

I honestly believe he was saying that sporting integrity is going to get rammed down liewells mouth as it is that fucker who has orchestrated this situation and it is him and his ira supporting scummy club who will be putting other Scottish clubs out of business.

The only thing that cheers me up and makes me feel good

is listening to ally mc coist and charles green interviews :praise: :praise:

Leeds Utd punishments from their Fa in comparssion puts it all in to context

and no one really liked them supposidly .

That interview has made me fking angry - Ally is right how fking embarrasing that it came to this Murray (D) should hang his fking head in shame - and his fking silence on this is shocking.

On Ally McCoist - Perhaps demonstrating all the traits to make him our GREATET ever manager - his leadership is stunning - if he can follow that up with a return to the SPL and then a wee title win - then in my mind he will be number 1!

I've supported him all along and I still do.

I'm actually just a little disappointed that he's a bit too nice for my liking.

I'm not withdrawing my backing. Most of what he said was spot on. He was just a little bit too nice towards those who don't merit it.