Coisty interveiw on rangers tv

robg58

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my first ever post on here, just had to say that super ally is my hero! Of all the sh#te that man especially has had to put up with from every corner, and still be able to conduct himself like that speaks volumes. I really hope that this is us now starting to slowly pick ourselves up, dust ourselves down and get on with winning every single title there is in Scotland.

WATP

Ally can hold his head high after that interview and looks like his holiday north of Inverness did him good.

"Our friends accross the road" may well win another 3 tainted meaningless titles,but I'm more bitter against all the other pityful clubs pee-heing to their sad fans.

Glad Ally agrees with us for div 3 .

I've followed the Rangers as a wee boy since the 70's, I've saw some great men associated with our WONDERFUL club, but Coisty tops them all, Ally in my life time is the greatest ever Ranger. His interview was fantastic it made me proud to be a fan. There are some people saying that Coisty is a bit too nice which is nonsense, would those folk rather see him act like that half wit Bitter Lemon? Ally has class, his interview was very clever, I loved his piss take comment "our friends across the road at Celtic," (we all know what he would have liked to call them) I am very confident that things will be ok if Ally is leading the club. :praise: "In Ally We Trust" :21::uk::21:

Thought his comments re sporting integrity were very tongue in cheek.

Fukkin no shit Sherlock :sherlock:

Ally again was pure class - said what most fans are thinking. Guy is in a horrible position but handles everything with dignity + class --- but never fails to get his points across

He's almost as articulate as Mr Brown :mutley:

My fav line was right at the start when he says "we would have loved to play at the...." sounds like he should finish of with "the top level", instead he pauses...."ehh...in the SPL"

He is taking the p!$$ throughout....but does it in a way that no-one can complain about.

Just a thought....Ally has a dig at 'our friends' and goes on to say he is wants to go to SFL3. 'They' have a huge squad, and between us, Celtic and Rangers got the lions share of TV money. If 'Well and Killie are going to lose 1 million a season through our absence, maybe Charles and Ally realise the biggest losers on any TV deal collapse will be Celtic. As painful as it has been, we have trimmed our wage bill massively over the last 2 weeks. Celtic still have very big and expensive squad to pay for. They may well be relying on the CL money to keep it together, and the debt down. It could be a hard 3 years for them.