5 SPL chairmen to change their votes

D'Artagnan

i know this will be unpopular, but i wont be back if we are reinstated to the spl.

no point in watching anything that is so corrupt, infact if we even accepted being reinstated to the spl we are just as corrupt as the rest of them.

its now at the point where my thinking is div3 or im out. i will still buy strips etc as i love the rangers but im not paying to watch something so corrupt and underhand. makes our ebt case look like a prking fine in comparison.

I must say I have considerable sympathy with your view. Personally, I believe we should reject any nvitation to join the SPL, even if the invitation is without any strings/sanctions attached.

Whilst I do not believe this will come to pass, if it did, and Charles Green accepted, I would seriously have to retink my position. To me it would be a betrayal of all that we have stood for over the past few weeks in particular.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

“Unfortunately, the people in the SFL have not bought into that. I just hope they realise the damage they have done to Scottish football.

“Five clubs in the SPL could be in administration within weeks – and we will have to do everything we can to avoid being one of them.”

Fuckin astonishing statement by stewart gilmour the regan master plan blew up in their faces hardly the fault of the sfl . They all thought the sfl would bend over and say how deep ,now we could be about to see the biggest u-turn ever.

Here's what I think the cunts will try ,we play in the 3d while they contrive some kind of reconstruction then at the end of the season they change the structure and we jump back up 1 season out the top flight ,also keeps the sky deal too.

Rangers Supporters ‏@rangersfctrust

"7-4 vote in favour to reinstate Rangers into the SPL and a Glasgow club has yet to vote. Imagine the carnage?"

Was it you posted and Highlighted a part of Greens statement last night. Green said he would be looking closely at statements coming out in the next few days.

I must say I have considerable sympathy with your view. Personally, I believe we should reject any nvitation to join the SPL, even if the invitation is without any strings/sanctions attached.

Whilst I do not believe this will come to pass, if it did, and Charles Green accepted, I would seriously have to retink my position. To me it would be a betrayal of all that we have stood for over the past few weeks in particular.

i feel like i have been through hell in the last 2 months, worst period of my life and i have went through the death of a parent.

its the feeling of being in limbo, not knowing whts hppening and when it will happen and also the extreme hatred towards us that we could do nothing about. there is no way i am going through all this for nothing, just to end up where we should have been at the start.

my love for rangers is stronger than ever but my hatred of scottish football and the spl is just as strong. i would attend lge cup games against non spl teams and euro games when we get back there, but fuck the rest.

this whole thing is an absolute joke.

seems the 'big boys' are crapping their pants now.

the spl teams stuck the boot in and done all they could to kill rangers off, now they've come to the realisation they cant survive without us, hahahahaha.

Sporting Integrity demands that those clubs who would be in financial trouble must be allowed to fail, and that they should be punished for their profligacy.

And like I said yesterday, remember that they are in trouble because they are not getting OUR money, Rangers fans for tickets, hospitality, pies, drinks, programmes, Rangers fans buying products from advertisers and sponsors. 100% OUR money that they need.

Well fuck them.. They should have lived within their means.. Will say again.. Tickey Pickeys will be playing against half a league in administration.. Cause they relied on The Rangers FC.. See you all in the third division.. Bring it on.. Don't get mad.. Sit back and savour :wanker: :wanker: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

this whole thing is an absolute joke.

seems the 'big boys' are crapping their pants now.

the spl teams stuck the boot in and done all they could to kill rangers off, now they've come to the realisation they cant survive without us, hahahahaha.

More like the SPL teams were told to stick the boot in and everything will be ok doh

Well fuck them.. They should have lived within their means.. Will say again.. Tickey Pickeys will be playing against half a league in administration.. Cause they relied on The Rangers FC.. See you all in the third division.. Bring it on.. Don't get mad.. Sit back and savour :wanker: :wanker: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So the 3rd division could be the new SPL and Celtic will be left on their own :crabflute: :crabflute: :lol:

i know this will be unpopular, but i wont be back if we are reinstated to the spl.no point in watching anything that is so corrupt, infact if we even accepted being reinstated to the spl we are just as corrupt as the rest of them.its now at the point where my thinking is div3 or im out. i will still buy strips etc as i love the rangers but im not paying to watch something so corrupt and underhand. makes our ebt case look like a prking fine in comparison.

I must say I have considerable sympathy with your view. Personally, I believe we should reject any nvitation to join the SPL, even if the invitation is without any strings/sanctions attached.Whilst I do not believe this will come to pass, if it did, and Charles Green accepted, I would seriously have to retink my position. To me it would be a betrayal of all that we have stood for over the past few weeks in particular.

While I understand your point I don't think our club needs any more pressure put on it. I will be going in any situation, after all I don't go to see other clubs, just the Rangers.

i know this will be unpopular, but i wont be back if we are reinstated to the spl.

no point in watching anything that is so corrupt, infact if we even accepted being reinstated to the spl we are just as corrupt as the rest of them.

its now at the point where my thinking is div3 or im out. i will still buy strips etc as i love the rangers but im not paying to watch something so corrupt and underhand. makes our ebt case look like a prking fine in comparison.

walk away then

1342282961' post='1060220114']

SPL with no sanctions.

Anything else and they can fuck off.

We have took many kicks over the last few months however for me that would be very difficult to take.

If we are invited to the table we need to be laying down the conditions not them.

What a bunch of fucking idiots.

So Much for Diddy Spring! Back in the SPL...on our terms and put an end to the punishments that have been never ending.

I had a wee inkling this would happen after listening to Yorkston and Bumfool Mutton last night.

See how they beg now, Scottish Football is Rangers..and now all our enemies know it. Back in the SPL alright, but we won't forget and looks like we will have our revenge a few years earlier than you may have thought.

:uk: