Kevin Kyle thread

Journo mate. Has been right with everything else.

So you've heard hes Signed a one year deal then. With the greatest of respect, your titles a tad misleading without proper official evidence. Infact its fuckin annoying.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you've heard hes Signed a one year deal then. With the greatest of respect, your titles a tad misleading without proper official evidence. Infact its fuckin annoying.

Apologies for annoying you! When it's announced officially you can stop being annoyed. Don't contribute to the post if your annoyed.

Have to second that (but without expletives). Sometimes this forum is like being in a crowded room and everyone wants to talk at once. I thought one

would put rumors about players in another section and try to keep one topic from having ten or more threads. maybe i'm wrong....

Apologies for annoying you! When it's announced officially you can stop being annoyed. Don't contribute to the post if your annoyed.

My point is your thread title suggests hes officially signed. Shouldnt it read "ive heard hes signed"?

In which case... Transfer rumour thread isnt THAT overrated....

I thought he is a decent signing if he stays fit. Do you know him?

Friends on staff at safc when he was there and been out in mutual surroundings numerous times.

Wanker of a guy. Plus he nearly had to quit game a year ago did he not!?

Any chance of you phoning him up to try and confirm this?

He just text me with the news Ryan. I can understand everyone wanting named confirmation but I cannot give his id. I absolutely 100% believe my source. Time will tell. That's why my post states he has signed

Friends on staff at safc when he was there and been out in mutual surroundings numerous times.

Wanker of a guy. Plus he nearly had to quit game a year ago did he not!? I think you are right that's why the year makes sense. I would rather had Beattie.