Kevin Kyle thread

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plenty of teams play decent football with a target man upfront. Just because you have 1 doesn't mean every ball has to go towards his head, he will do better than the others forwards at getting on the end of crosses. Although I still think it's a poor signing if it happens.

My pals nephews cousins best pal, who knows a guy who once got a reply on Twitter from Hulk Hogan, says he heard from a Dominos delivery driver that once took pizza to Kris Boyd, that Marcus Gayle was coming back.

Just saying. :pipe:

to be honest i dont really want him to sign . we have a similar type striker in jig who is better and fitter IMO

i think we could do with big jigs presence in midfield and have big kyle leading the line up front with shiels and little doing the damage from the flanks. im happy with this we are not far of having the best squad in scotland.

Friends on staff at safc when he was there and been out in mutual surroundings numerous times.

Wanker of a guy. Plus he nearly had to quit game a year ago did he not!?

So you don't know him and you have minus 20reps and your dissing a guy that may want to play for Rangers on the strength of hearsay ..Some guy

i think we could do with big jigs presence in midfield and have big kyle leading the line up front with shiels and little doing the damage from the flanks. im happy with this we are not far of having the best squad in scotland.

no we fucking couldn't McCulloch is finished in midfield now he would even struggle in the 3rd division in that position these days upfront is where McCulloch should be with Kyle on the bench. Ian Black will be the "destroyer" in midfield McCulloch isn't that player

no we fucking couldn't McCulloch is finished in midfield now he would even struggle in the 3rd division in that position these days upfront is where McCulloch should be with Kyle on the bench. Ian Black will be the "destroyer" in midfield McCulloch isn't that player

aye we fucking could. if lee can still play up front then i dont know how you can say he is finished in midfield. you must have read that wee scumbag yesterday from queens park saying he was looking to do rangers players well that will be what we are facing every week so we need men who are ready to battle in midfield. jig, black and hutton would be a great engine room in division three.

Hugely underwhelming signing imho . Certainly doesn't fill me with any confidence that we might see a real change in our footballing philosophy and try and develop a passing and pressing game .

I suppose he will offer something to the team if he can stay fit and will also add some experience to the squad , and I suppose results will be the most important thing over the next few years , but I can't help but feel we are maybe missing out on an opportunity to set something in place that could be hugely beneficial to our future .

Seriously fuck off with these jokes. Jig has no presence in midfield, he is a striker, end of story. We are miles off having the best squad in Scotland. (tu)

Seriously fuck off with these jokes. Jig has no presence in midfield, he is a striker, end of story. We are miles off having the best squad in Scotland. (tu)

jig has plenty presence in midfield just ask all the taigs he has smashed around for the past few years - in fact i remember him injuring that wee cunt kayal last season. he did have problems at the start of last season but that was him returning from a really bad injury.

and as far our squad who is better? the taigs might be a wee bit better at the moment but once we get anther few in then we will be ready for they beasty bastards.