Kevin Kyle thread

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A guy I play poker with plays in the same darts league as Kyle (he plays for the local tim pub in kirkintilloch).he says he was talking to him earlier in the week and Kyle says he has been offered a deal with us and is going to accept it. Cant see any reason to disbelieve him as he is a bear and not the type of guy to make things up . ps ... i dont want him and i dont think we need him either. would much rather have Beattie than Kyle.

doesnt make sense as i dont think he can re register in the transfer embargo??? could be completely wrong their though

Transfer embargo doesn't start until the 1st of September?

Edit: realise what you're saying now. Players already at the club can still sign new deals during an embargo.

doesnt make sense as i dont think he can re register in the transfer embargo??? could be completely wrong their though

We're allowed to offe contracts to current players i think mate.

Source for this thread BTW

A one year deal would be the best thing to have for him, considering how injury prone he can be! Wouldn't want to have on the books for three years and for him to be injured for most of it, give him a year, if it's going well extend it!