Is the The Team Squad going to be strong enough to win Cups?

If we add Ian Black,Craig Beattie and as rumour has it Gary Teale,with Andy Little said to be re joining and poss Goian

Add Alexander,Big Jig,Kirk B,Perry etc I reckon we have a team which on it's day will be strong enough on a one off to beat anyone in any of the Cups.

How Sweet would that be beating them.......knocked out the cup by a third division team!

We may not win the major cups but could do a spot of giant killing on the way. I don't think anyone, especially Celtic, will want to get us in the draw as they would have so much to lose. They could recieve their biggest humiliation ever.

Let's see how the squad shapes up but realistically no. Unless the dark side are knocked out we don't have a great chance in the cups. Against everyone else tho a midfield of Black and Sheils, possibly Bedoya would be the 2nd best in Scotland. Quite incredible for a 3rd division side. I think we will win that league by 25 points

If we add Ian Black,James Beattie and as rumour has it Gary Teale,with Andy Little said to be re joining and poss Goian

Add Alexander,Big Jig,Kirk B,Perry etc I reckon we have a team which on it's day will be strong enough on a one off to beat anyone in any of the Cups.

How Sweet would that be beating them.......knocked out the cup by a third division team!

James Beattie :anguish:

Are you serious? septics team isn't all that great to be honest i would say yes we probably could if we had everyone we were linked with.

Well it's still far better than anything we will have in the 3rd division you are deluding yourself if you think we will be near the level of the scum while in the 3rd division.

We may not win the major cups but could do a spot of giant killing on the way. I don't think anyone, especially Celtic, will want to get us in the draw as they would have so much to lose. They could recieve their biggest humiliation ever.

Mate, 3rd Division or not, it will never be considered a giant killing for us to beat any SPL team...would be a fucking good laugh but, given all that's gone on.

Obviously remains to be seen what team we end up with, but in all likelihood will be considerably weaker than Celtic and for that reason I'd rather avoid them. If we do face them, which I also think is pretty fucking likely!, you are right that all the pressure is on them, and we have seen in the past how they have responded to it!

Let's see how the squad shapes up but realistically no. Unless the dark side are knocked out we don't have a great chance in the cups. Against everyone else tho a midfield of Black and Sheils, possibly Bedoya would be the 2nd best in Scotland. Quite incredible for a 3rd division side. I think we will win that league by 25 points

To be honest, I would be more comfortable facing Celtic than facing a good 2nd division club.

For Lennon, it is an absolute must win, which given his track record, is not good news for Celtic fans.

For us, nobody is going to criticise McCoist if we lose, we are a 3rd division club with a weakened squad, so no great shame in losing. No pressure on us is a good thing.

I think we'll get quite far, a possibility of sneaking a cup win in before the return to the SPL. It should bring back a bit more interest to the cup games at least.

I can't wait for this game against East Fife.

Seems like forever since we last saw football at Ibrox!!