Robbie Savage

Mckay

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Savage was joking when he Tweeted that today but reading the tweets that followed on from it i'm not so sure now.

If he wants to come out of retirement and play for Rangers in Division 3 then its a great gesture from him and i'd welcome him at Ibrox.

Again, it must of got removed, i edited my op repeating what it previously said

So you have got your nose bent all out of shape over a wiki entry? Are you 12? You do realize that would have been some taig on the wind up who wrote that right?

Taken from STV website

Former Wales international Robbie Savage has offered to come out of retirement to play for Rangers for free. The 37-year-old, who quit the game last summer after a spell with Derby County, has taken to Twitter to urge Ally McCoist to call him.

IMO he'd be worth a punt as it wouldn't cost us any money, and as a bonus he hates lemon.

uch fuck up ya helmet just cos a dont want a 37yr old never-has-been coming to play for ma team cos i think it will hamper young players development does not make me a taig!! never did rate him as a player and so fuc if he wants to play for free,i'd fuckin play for free and am a helluva lot younger than him so should i get a game?? and aye big deal he hates lennon,so does everybody apart from them bastards......and even they hated him when things weren't going right......so naw am naw a taig....a just think he's an outspoken twat of a man who never was any good at fitba and dont think he should be signed......that awrite wae you?

uch fuck up ya helmet just cos a dont want a 37yr old never-has-been coming to play for ma team cos i think it will hamper young players development does not make me a taig!! never did rate him as a player and so fuc if he wants to play for free,i'd fuckin play for free and am a helluva lot younger than him so should i get a game?? and aye big deal he hates lennon,so does everybody apart from them bastards......and even they hated him when things weren't going right......so naw am naw a taig....a just think he's an outspoken twat of a man who never was any good at fitba and dont think he should be signed......that awrite wae you?

He could do a job in division 3 we need the numbers at the moment and the youth players would still get games but we need a wee bit more experience about the place besides jig