Just realised something on facebook

Celtic say they have one of the biggest supports in the world?

Facebook:

Celtic fc official page - 177k likes

Rangers fc official page - 263k likes

I know it's nothing big, but at least it shows we have much more support than them bastards :D Some people might not like this and think it's another obsessed thread about them but it's not, just showing that we have a much larger fanbase than them even in division 3 :uk: :uk:

confused bunch. Dunno how many times i've heard them play the victimised 'poor wee catholics' card, that they only make up 16% of Scotlands population, and we're the establishment protestant club...... yet they still fire out with that they have a larger support. Which is it timothy?

We have always been bigger, better, more successful than the vermin across the city, our "used to be rivals" from the east side.

Paedo Free in Division three.

:crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute:

:uk::uk::uk::uk:

:21::21::21::21:

Facebook:

I know it's nothing big, but at least it shows we have much more support than them bastards :D Some people might not like this and think it's another obsessed thread about them but it's not, just showing that we have a much larger fanbase than them even in division 3 :uk: :uk:

In all fairness they fucking probably like our page so they can spout there bile they are obsessed.

confused bunch. Dunno how many times i've heard them play the victimised 'poor wee catholics' card, that they only make up 16% of Scotlands population, and we're the establishment protestant club...... yet they still fire out with that they have a larger support. Which is it timothy?

that 16% is from about ten year ago expect it to be at least double now especially with all the immigration from Eastern Europe and Africa

Facebook:

[/quote

Probs coz the pikey fucks cant affort a computer off their giro

Facebook:

Should also be noted that they have had their facebook page up and running for 12 months longer than we have and we've still got more likes.

We have always been bigger, better, more successful than the vermin across the city, our "used to be rivals" from the east side.

Paedo Free in Division three.

:crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute: :crabflute:

:uk::uk::uk::uk:

:21::21::21::21:

Hmm got a neg rep from OzTed on this, he has 9 posts :shifty: