salim kerkar

spireblue

just pulled this from charlton's website,sounds like his trial is going well....good luck to him.

'Among the Addicks who caught the eye was triallist Salim Kerkar, and Powell admitted the midfielder had impressed in North London(friendly away to barnet).

"We used him in two or three positions, and he looked comfortable in them all," he said.

"He joined us out in Spain and has got stronger as time goes on. It's hard when you don't know anyone, but he can chat in French with Yann(Morgorant) and Ceddy [Evina], and I thought he impressed, so we'll see that happens.'

just pulled this from charlton's website,sounds like his trial is going well....good luck to him.

'Among the Addicks who caught the eye was triallist Salim Kerkar, and Powell admitted the midfielder had impressed in North London(friendly away to barnet).

"We used him in two or three positions, and he looked comfortable in them all," he said.

"He joined us out in Spain and has got stronger as time goes on. It's hard when you don't know anyone, but he can chat in French with Yann(Morgorant) and Ceddy [Evina], and I thought he impressed, so we'll see that happens.'

couldn't give a fuck how hes getting on. most important thing is the players that take the field for us today ..... come on rangersssss

Did we ever offer him a new deal? He's the sort of player who I'd like to keep because he has looked comfy in a few different roles and I think he really came onto a game towards the end of last season.

Good luck to him whatever he does though.

i must admit i was devestated when davis naisy laff and shagger left. they were bears all the way and knew what it meant to pull on the royal blue and some would call them traitors but kerkar leaving is just as bad. we gave this boy a platform and basically made him a better player and made him what he is. if it wasn't for us he would probably have been back living in the desert.

i defenetly dont wish him well.

i must admit i was devestated when davis naisy laff and shagger left. they were bears all the way and knew what it meant to pull on the royal blue and some would call them traitors but kerkar leaving is just as bad. we gave this boy a platform and basically made him a better player and made him what he is. if it wasn't for us he would probably have been back living in the desert.

i defenetly dont wish him well.

You sound like a tim talking about Islam Feruz. Pull yourself together, in no way shape or form is Kerkar leaving anything like those traitors.

Seems some people want to hate everyone and anyone unless they are a current player. Pretty sad really.

If I remember correctly he stayed at Rangers as a trialist for months (probably only getting his expenses met by Rangers) untill he finally got cleared to sign.

Then got left to rot on the bench for most of the 2 seasons while we played left backs or Wylde infront of he was here even though he looked reasonable when he did get on.

Good Luck to him (tu)

:lol:

What?

He's just signed for a Championship club after a trial. Even if that doesn't work out, I'm sure he'll be able to drop down to League 1 and get a game fine. He may have looked dodgy when he first signed, but towards the end he showed he was a handy player.