Are we attending Clyde away?

Posso Blue

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for me this is down to personal choice... as much as i think clyde are cunts it doesent bother me wether they stay in business or not... my resentments for all the current spl scum with the exception of dundee.

In my opinion anyone who voted us out of football for good should take priority over any of the other scum who voted us from the spl.

In regards to your point about Dundee that could be true but then I reckon the statement would have read '29 out of 29' if that had been the case.

Dundee must have voted. 30 clubs in SFL, vote was 29 to 1, then 25 to 5 for div3. We couldnt vote because we were not in SFL at that point so Dundee has to be one of them, surely?

Dundee did vote without doubt as they were originally told there was a conflict of interest but were then told they had to vote a couple of days before.

I think we need to dig into this, cause if it was them, then i certainly will not be attending no chance, and that breaks my heart,

something tells me it was Raith rovers was it not ??

I think it was them too Dunny. (tu)

Just my opinion, Now is the time to fill the stadiums. Not just Ibrox but anywhere. These players need all the support they can get.

But one thing , if anyone takes their relative to a match for their monthly day trip , please make sure they take their meds and dont let

them climb any towers.

Do we attend this match even though they voted for us not to be accepted in Scottish football in any form?

We have no idea who voted against us or who didn't vote at all. We only know that 29 clubs voted us in. Was there not some talk of Dundee possibly abstaining due to their being promoted on a yes vote?

The last Clyde v Gers game I attended (at the dug track)one D Johnstone made his debut, scored 2 and 1 disallowed for offside yet another park they were kicked out of for not paying rent,- sporting integrity my ass- scummy shits. :ulster:

It's a no from me.

Made several comments on this subject and I refuse to go to any ground but Ibrox. I won't condemn any bear who disagrees though, I understand how hard it is. But I'm a stubborn fucker on this one and will gladly cut my nose off......as the saying goes.

I'm still in two minds about Scottish cup home games too if truth be known.

I know I should be the bigger man and go by my obligation and not harbour such bitterness, but the wounds are still raw.

It's a no from me.

Made several comments on this subject and I refuse to go to any ground but Ibrox. I won't condemn any bear who disagrees though, I understand how hard it is. But I'm a stubborn fucker on this one and will gladly cut my nose off......as the saying goes.

I'm still in two minds about Scottish cup home games too if truth be known.

I know I should be the bigger man and go by my obligation and not harbour such bitterness, but the wounds are still raw.

Cup finals? Come on now.

if its confirmed Clyde definitely are the team who did this then I wouldnt go, would burst my arse knowing that the Gers are two miles from my house, mibbe go and stand outside

Owned by Tarriers, run by Tarriers - the Tarrier soft-drinks company family - it's a stick-on they voted against us.

Fuck them.

Another thread with some folk telling others how the should or shouldn’t support the team.

So much for folk being allowed their own opinion.

If you don’t want to go then fine, but leave folk to make up their own mind.

It was clyde ok 100% no surprise there duffy manager charnley his assistant....enough said.

If Mary poppins was the cleaner at broadwood, would she get a say also?

100% my tits.