HJK Helsinki

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it is one of those above ? If so I hope its Cluj, maribor or Partizan they wont get past them.The other two maybe.

See this post of mine from earlier: http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=233756&view=findpost&p=1060311751

Cluj are now confirmed to be through as well (tu)

Partizan game just started 15 mins ago and are still drawing as far as I know.

So aye mate, looking like one of the above for sure.

So it is one of those above ? If so I hope its Cluj, maribor or Partizan they wont get past them.The other two maybe.

Partizan belgrade are fucking chronic! They will be lucky to get by Limassol! The taigs would scud them! Cluj and the israelis would be the best draw for anyone wanting them out

I like this website :) - http://kassiesa.home...seedcl2012.html

mainly because it shows that if they and all the other seeded teams all go through, they will be in pot 4 of the group draw and from pot 1 could face: Chelsea, Barca, Man United, Bayern Munich, Real Madrid, FC Porto, AC Milan or Arsenal.

Pot 2: Valencia, Benfica, Shakhtar Donetsk, Zenit, Schalke, Manchester City, Braga or Dinamo Kiev

Pot 3: Olympiakos, Ajax, Basel, Panathinaikos, Anderlecht, Juventus, FC Kobenhavn or Spartak Moscow

& Pot 4 (just to finish it off): PSG, Galatasaray, Celtic, Dortmund, BATE, Zagreb, Montpellier, Nordsjaelland.

Quite a strong pot 4 minus the times and BATE although BATE did quite well last year and Nordsjalland.

Anyway, hopefully no matter where they end up they get pumped.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This could be a fantastic season in the Champions league.

Partizan belgrade are fucking chronic! They will be lucky to get by Limassol! The taigs would scud them! Cluj and the israelis would be the best draw for anyone wanting them out

I think they are seeded so won't play any other League Champions like Helsingborgs, Cluj and Belgrade.

Sky reporting they are in group stages, bbc reporting they have another qualifier?

What is it?

I just saw that, then it quickly disappeared when they realised it weren't the case. Sky too busy ensuring Rangers are on TV next season to bother reading the rules of qualification.

Show some class lads.

Does Rangers no benefit to sit around anxious like a wean on Christmas eve praying for Celtic to lose.

An SPL team in CL does a service to all of Scottish Football.

Some of you have more passion hating Celtic, than loving Rangers.

Show some class lads.

Does Rangers no benefit to sit around anxious like a wean on Christmas eve praying for Celtic to lose.

haha aye, right you are.

Show some class lads.

There is about as much chance of you being a Rangers fan from Ulster as there is of me being an Alter boy

Show some class lads.

wrong forum peado boy

Show some class lads.

You are havin a fuckin laugh.........

Show some class lads.

No fuck off.

Rangers carried the whole cooefocient for 3 years so go back to paedoville and tell all your smelly pals to stop obssesing over Rangers.

I hope they get totally traunched.