HJK Helsinki

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know on here we dont like to talk about them, but i just had to post when i put in about trying to find a stream for later to laugh, a thing from thier website came up and said

Beat the queues and get Helsinki ticket at Celtic stores

By: Newsroom Staff on 01 Aug, 2012 13:29

SUPPORTERS can buy tickets for tonight´s game against HJK Helsinki at a number of Celtic retail stores, and it´s an ideal way to beat the collection queue at the Ticket Office. Tickets are available at the Celtic stores in Argyle Street, Sauchiehall Street, Clydebank, Coatbridge and East Kilbride.

Tickets are available for the game, priced from £20 for adults, and from £10 concessions. They’re also available ONLINE, and why not take advantage of the ‘Print At Home’ option, print your ticket off there and then, and you’ll be all set for a great European night with no queue and no fuss.

BEAT THE QUEUE, hahahah :mutley:

SO it's not a sell out then? Also are they really that strapped for cash, they can't even print tickets anymore, PRINT AT HOME???

I can't say I am surprised they havent sold out based on the empty stadium against Inter Milan

jh_1556596a.jpg

My mate says it was a close one for tickets, apparently only a couple of thousand left :lol:

I said aye mate but they'll all leave when they don't see the big ball in the middle of the park and realise it's just a qualifier.

I can't believe Celtic are winning :(

Come on bears, grasp some reality back, they are pish, but they aint that pish not to be beating tems of HJK's calibre, ffs stop wetting yurselves untill the play an actually half decent side then kick pack and pish yerselves (tu)