Claims of 30,000 and upwards (with more selling) for Tuesday.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a load of shite...........it would be full if we were playing, for example, Stuttgart or Valencia.

Some people are just cunts, theres no other word for it.

One of these days you are going to choke to death on your own hypocrisy. Lecturing people who choose not to attend games!? You!!??

Well you're not going so perhaps the other people who aren't going have equally good reasons

You must have me mixed up with someone else............

I'll be at the game on Tuesday night.

If it had been on Saturday, I would have come home early for it.

Anything over 20k for a Tuesday night game against East Fife in the League Cup is a fuckin miracle.

It's not just any Tuesday night game against East Fife in the League Cup.

It is the first home match of a new era, the first home match after the doubt of whether there'd be a Rangers at all this season, should be a special occasion.

Aye cause if it was in Jacobite land we could fill Ibrox twice over with men in skirts flashing women and children :rolleyes:

The Jacobites don't have any land, I think you'll find we kicked their arses when they tried to claim some.

We don't mess about up north. :pipe:

£15 a ticket

FFS that's a great price to see a team that you thought you would never get the chance to again

I'm disgusted with some so called supporters

This. A while ago I started to think I might not see the Gers playing again. Can't understand why any bear with time and money wouldn't go. Probably the glory hunter types won't be going. We won't see them again until we're in the spl IMO.

One of these days you are going to choke to death on your own hypocrisy. Lecturing people who choose not to attend games!? You!!??

Yes.

Do you think you are some special sort of fan just because you've followed Rangers through a succesful spell?

I don't.

Anyone can turn up week in, week out during the good times.

Those of us who watched Rangers through the hard times in the early 80s, and the older Bears who stuck it through the late 60 & early 70s know what is expected now.

You can stick your fucking nose in the air and make all the petulant noises you want, but the bottom line is that on Tuesday night, Rangers will take the field at Ibrox, something which many of us thought we might not see ever again. Anyone who calls themself a Rangers fan, and who has the time & money to spare, has no fucking excuse for not showing up. We should be making a statement to everyone watching.

A half empty stadium will speak volumes. Not in a good way either.

Also.............fuck off you walloper.

If this is the result of the RST statements and Dingbat and JB call to starve the club then they should be fucking hounded from Ibrox .

Should never walk through the front door again.

Especially Broon. He's had a great life off the club and goodness knows how much free booze. Not to mention the adulation of the fan in the street. These guys could have made everything stronger for Rangers but chose not to.

Yes.

Do you think you are some special sort of fan just because you've followed Rangers through a succesful spell?

In your imagination, perhaps.

I didn't bother reading the rest of your post, you lost the right to lecture anyone after not bothering your arse going for years. So fuck the fuck up ya hypocrite.

In your imagination, perhaps.

I didn't bother reading the rest of your post, you lost the right to lecture anyone after not bothering your arse going for years. So fuck the fuck up ya hypocrite.

You two should tongue wrestle.

Everyone is intrigued to know where you've heard it, and after coming out with such a bizarre claim, I don't think anyone is going to take it in anyway seriously if there isn't a source.

Whether anyone takes it seriously or not is not a problem.

Why would I lie about a shitey thing like that, I don't believe it but its what ive been told.

Whether anyone takes it seriously or not is not a problem.

Why would I lie about a shitey thing like that, I don't believe it but its what ive been told.

Who are the sources then? You don't need to name them but what do they do? Are they employed by the club?

Rab Boyle just posted on twitter that there has only been 20k sold so far.

Very poor :(

We've just survived a near death experience at the hands of those who claim to manage Scottish football. It's not over yet - there are still attacks on the club and probably more to come. Ibrox needs to be filled - it's our future we are fighting for. I'm backing the fans to get along to Ibrox on Tuesday night to back Ally and the team to the hilt.