Claims of 30,000 and upwards (with more selling) for Tuesday.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is bad. the leage is not our main competition this season we will walk that league by twentry points easily. our big games this year are going to be the cup games so there is no excuse for us not filling our stadium. as far as im concerned we need to win both the scottish and leage cups this season to send a message to the taigs and the sfa and i am more than confident that we will do so. im disgusted at the amount of bears i have heard saying they would be going to loads more games this season and yet here we are ahead of our opening fixture and we havent even sold half of our tickets.

If the CF is closed then that is a PR disaster, TV pictures will show huge empty spaces and match photographs will have this huge empty space in the background. Not good at all. If they have to close anywhere, it should by high up, away from the view of the matchday cameras, like the club deck for example which i believe is also closed. The CF is such a strange area to close if it is true. An own goal imo.

I'm not sure if it is closed mate, there has been no word from the Club. I'll try get a reply from someone on Twitter connected with the Club and see what the deal is, it may be something to do with the Renewal process... but you're absolutely right mate. If they have closed it it is a joke, the BR would be more suitable to be closed.

If the CF is closed then that is a PR disaster, TV pictures will show huge empty spaces and match photographs will have this huge empty space in the background. Not good at all. If they have to close anywhere, it should by high up, away from the view of the matchday cameras, like the club deck for example which i believe is also closed. The CF is such a strange area to close if it is true. An own goal imo.

I was under the impression that CF was sold out. No?

It should be Govan rear, BR CR and even the whole main stand that is closed before anywhere the cameras will be pointing. Unless it's not on RTV or there is no highlights.

I'm not sure if it is closed mate, there has been no word from the Club. I'll try get a reply from someone on Twitter connected with the Club and see what the deal is, it may be something to do with the Renewal process... but you're absolutely right mate. If they have closed it it is a joke, the BR would be more suitable to be closed.

The family section fan.boys won't like this. :matron:

Can you also ask them why their not answering the fucking phone too.

The family section fan.boys won't like this. :matron:

Indeed they won't :matron:

However, it's probably the least sold upper tier so far, get it closed :craphead: Kid's are only a fiver, how much more cheaper do they want it :sherlock:

Can you also ask them why their not answering the fucking phone too.

I'll give it a try mate (tu)

CF3 has become available again online mate, with only 1 seat available, which suggests to me it does have something to do with ST renewals.

Fuck knows what but.

It's sold out not closed.WATP

Agreed. (tu)

I was under the impression that CF was sold out. No?It should be Govan rear, BR CR and even the whole main stand that is closed before anywhere the cameras will be pointing. Unless it's not on RTV or there is no highlights.

There will be cameras there no doubt and the worlds media too. (tu)

CF3 has become available again online mate, with only 1 seat available, which suggests to me it does have something to do with ST renewals.Fuck knows what but.

Goodness knows what is going on with the system. Lets hope it is indeed sold out mate. (tu)

Agreed. (tu)

There will be cameras there no doubt and the worlds media too. (tu)

Goodness knows what is going on with the system. Lets hope it is indeed sold out mate. (tu)

Is it still response handling that do ticket sales over the phone?

If so,maybe Murrays last kick..............

I've activated my card for cf1 no problem it must be open

Maybe only open to season ticket holders in that area?

Closed at 3 m8

Maybe why they aren't answering the phones? :pipe:

It's sold out not closed.WATP

Hasn't went on Public sale mate. A mate of mine checked the online plan early on Thursday it wasn't available. Makes me think it might only be available to ST holders?

See above posts mate, just came across me it might only be open to ST holders? Who knows man, definitely don't think it's sold out (td)

30 to 40 is what I'd like to hope would be achieved, and with the Club Deck shut the rest of the place will still look relatively full.

And to 3,500 season tickets: :lol:. What the hell has the place been queued out with day after day, and what's with the phonelines completely jammed? People finding out when the next Champions League game is?

It looks to me as though there is gonna be one fuck off que at the ticket office on Tuesday night.

System is shit ,and it looks as though all the SPL delaying tactics has caused Rangers ticket buying system to get clogged up.

As I said earlier my mate has been trying to get through all day yesterday ,and today without sucess, but I reckon come Tuesday the Bears will turn up in their droves.

I predict 35,000-40,000 which will do for me.