Claims of 30,000 and upwards (with more selling) for Tuesday.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can't believe that only 3,500 have been sold. I was in a very big queue at ibrox when they went on public sale and everyone around me was getting tickets. I really hope it is a good turnout, i was desperate to be there for my club, when they need us.

I :h34rt: YOU RANGERS

ALWAYS HAVE

ALWAYS WILL

:uk:

Was in Airdrie on Sat thought i would nip along to get couple of tickets for Tue. Got there at 3.15 and the ticket office had closed lol. Got the tickets online lastnyt so will have to turn up nice and early to pick them up and have a few sherbits in the LT before ko.LIFES A BITCH haha.

WATP

As much as people are right to moan look over the history of our home ties in the LC outside against the taigs and most of the attendances are lucky to push 35k!

Its a simple fact midweek games in the LC attract much much less than midweek league games! No matter how right or wrong that is! But anything like 35k at home to East fife in a LC tie is a good crowd

I respect your point of view, but you have got to admit that this is not about the LC or about the opposition or that the fact that it is on a Tuesday this is our first home game, a chance for every supporter to show how much the club being alive and well means to them, I agree with WVB, there should be absolutely no excuses, we should have a full house and anything less is a disgrace, people reading this who can go - should go ....

I respect your point of view, but you have got to admit that this is not about the LC or about the opposition or that the fact that it is on a Tuesday this is our first home game, a chance for every supporter to show how much the club being alive and well means to them, I agree with WVB, there should be absolutely no excuses, we should have a full house and anything less is a disgrace, people reading this who can go - should go ....

This is one of those games the ticket sales will go right on up untill kick off. It is not free to ST holders and this again plays abit with sales. I know a few guys who have just paid 300 quid for an ST but now cant afford this game.

Alot of people see the St's as priority and the forthcoming league season and tbh i would rather Ibrox was at least 80% full for league games than a one off LC tie.

Just my opinion though

Nice one mate. Where do you stay?

I live in Tennessee. The only football I have near me is a semi-pro team named Knoxville Force. Well meaning but hard to watch. There is a huge youth movement here though.

This Game is Symbolic .Not because it is a League Cup game but because of the nature of what the Club and we Fans have been through.

I would urge all fans who can afford to go to Ibrox and make a noise.

I would say a crowd of 30,000-35,000 would be good , considering the oppoaition.But a sell out would be tremendous. Lets do it Bears.

With respect mate, if there are not 40 000 Bears living in Glasgow, or even the Glasgow area, who can be arsed going to the game, its a fucking disgrace.

I'm flying home from Spain tomorrow, then driving down from Inverness for the game the following night, and I'm sure there are plenty others making the effort and travelling much further than me.

2 weeks I have sat in Spain thinking about this fucking game,waiting to come home, and we cant even get a full house?

Its sickening, it really is.

great effort bud

Here is the message you get when you follow the link on the website to buy tickets.

Home Games

To choose a particular seat for a match, please click on the VIEW STADIUM PLAN. This option will take you to a stadium plan where you may choose what area and seat you wish to purchase.

Alternatively, please enter the stand, area and number of tickets you require for the selected match and then click on BUY TICKETS NOW. The system will automatically select the best seats available in the area of your choice.

No Home games are available

This can't be right ffs - sort it out