Claims of 30,000 and upwards (with more selling) for Tuesday.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christ, we even have fans offering free tickets, glory hunters right enough, just like when Souness came,

get a grip. not every Rangers fan frequents this forum, infact a small percentage do, so the free tickets being offered are only being offered to people reading this forum. Its not like everyone is turning down a free ticket.

"glory hunters"

I personally cant make the game, which im dissapointed about, i have to work until 8pm during the week so its impossible for me, im sure there are many more in the same boat, family commitments, work commitments etc.. a tuesday night isnt ideal for everyone.

Sorry if everyone doesnt fit your category of a Rangers fan because they cant make a game.

There will be 30000 + by kick-off. To be fair I rekon that is decent considering the competition and time of year. Bit shit it got moved from the weekend to be honest for the bears travelling from further afield.. but il be there and can't wait to get back to Ibrox...seems like a lifetime ago that game vs Motherwell after all the shit wev been through.

get a grip. not every Rangers fan frequents this forum, infact a small percentage do, so the free tickets being offered are only being offered to people reading this forum. Its not like everyone is turning down a free ticket.

"glory hunters"

I personally cant make the game, which im dissapointed about, i have to work until 8pm during the week so its impossible for me, im sure there are many more in the same boat, family commitments, work commitments etc.. a tuesday night isnt ideal for everyone.

Sorry if everyone doesnt fit your category of a Rangers fan because they cant make a game.

If it was a CL game the place would be full

its actual solid to get through to get it added to ma smart card tried for an hour today n all i got was sorry all our staff are currently unavailable so am sure there are many people like me trying but cant get through hopefully get through tomorrow or just pay at the gate want my own seat but

I think with a Tuesday night we lose quite a lot of the NI supporters and other supporters who travel up from England as they don't have time to make a midweek match.

But we should still have enough supporters in central Scotland to fill Ibrox.

Seen someone posting on the Limmy chatshow chatbox that someone from the ticket office told them there had been close to 40k tickets sold for tomorrow night though.

Went to look at the stadium seating guide on the online ticket sales and it says no Home tickets available so they have took down the Online ticket sales.....

Is that usual the day before a match? Suppose it's impossible to post out tickets the day before a match but surely they should still allow you to buy them online until a cut off point tomorrow and you need to go collect your tickets?????

If it was a CL game the place would be full

but it isnt a champions league game is it.

i get what you are saying, but your post read like anyone not going to the game is a glory hunter. i think 30,000 for a tuesday night game against east fife in the early stages of a shite cup is pretty good.

I'll be there. But i've got a few pals who wont make it. The only reason is work commitments. They work away, and couldnt arrange time off during the week at relitively short notice. No doubt there are a few bears in the same boat.

but it isnt a champions league game is it.

i get what you are saying, but your post read like anyone not going to the game is a glory hunter. i think 30,000 for a tuesday night game against east fife in the early stages of a shite cup is pretty good.

My main point mate is, we were nearly not here, still getting strung up with them wanting to kill us off.

It's our first game back @ Ibrox and 25000 is shite unless ticket office has got it wrong.

And, I hope that's the case , taking my wife and daughter cos they want to go and support the Gers, woman! , and it's looking half full.

Does anyone know if the ticket office will still be open during the day tomorrow now that it is pay at the gate? I am free in the morning so could pick up tickets then but will probably only manage to get to Ibrox just before kick-off later so will be screwed if the queues are big!

Picked up 2 tickets from the Copland ticket office today, there were only a few people in line but there was a pretty consistent stream of folk walking up to it.

I don't blame a lot of people if they can't make it as the queue for ST renewals was huge on saturday when I tried to get tickets and the same again today so many may not have the cash for it.

My main point mate is, we were nearly not here, still getting strung up with them wanting to kill us off.

It's our first game back @ Ibrox and 25000 is shite unless ticket office has got it wrong.

And, I hope that's the case , taking my wife and daughter cos they want to go and support the Gers, woman! , and it's looking half full.

hopefully there will be more paying at the gate, if i get away from work early thats what i'll be doing, sure there will be others doing this who would normally have bought a ticket days before, last minute rush to the game.

good luck with the women ;)