Claims of 30,000 and upwards (with more selling) for Tuesday.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20k is an embarrassment.

We sell out Champions League nights and all of you moan that you can't get tickets because of the fair weather fans who only go to big games..

They've fucked off - where are you all now? What's the new excuse for not going?

Finance? I'll gladly buy someone a ticket.

This is the biggest match I've ever attended, and probably the biggest I ever will.

There was only 32000 at our last CL qualifier. (tu)

I was confident that we would sell out our first home and this campaign, I'm not so certain now. Disappointed in anyone who could be there and has decided against it for whatever reason. Im sure if it was man u in the cl they would be there. Hopefully we can sell More by Tuesday but it is not looking great.

With respect mate, if there are not 40 000 Bears living in Glasgow, or even the Glasgow area, who can be arsed going to the game, its a fucking disgrace.

I'm flying home from Spain tomorrow, then driving down from Inverness for the game the following night, and I'm sure there are plenty others making the effort and travelling much further than me.

2 weeks I have sat in Spain thinking about this fucking game,waiting to come home, and we cant even get a full house?

Its sickening, it really is.

cutting short my Olympics trip (only by a day) to drive straight to ibrox ( 8 hours) and then home (40min) but my real interest is in number of season tickets sold- that is the real measure of our core support

I think people might have been getting carried away in expecting a full house for a match like this. It's East Fife - that is not a big draw, especially as there are going to be lots of games against that sort of team this season. It's no good saying that you should only go to watch Rangers. That is not how most fans will look at it. On this boards, people will talk about how many tickets they are buying but boards like this are not representative of the majority of fans.

I think people might have been getting carried away in expecting a full house for a match like this. It's East Fife - that is not a big draw, especially as there are going to be lots of games against that sort of team this season. It's no good saying that you should only go to watch Rangers. That is not how most fans will look at it. On this boards, people will talk about how many tickets they are buying but boards like this are not representative of the majority of fans.

How would you know what it represents coming from Liverpool ?

Yes its a tuesday? surely for the first game at Ibrox after all this, if you care at all, you should try to get there.

If you have no money? many people have said they will buy tickets for people.

I hope people will buy later as they did at the Legends game. I was actually bit dissapointed at some 'fans' when i was at Beith, some people left complaining about stupid things, it was raining, the ground was shite, it wasn't the first team. If you support Rangers you support Rangers, no matter who is on the park. I thought the boys playing that day did great, great prospects for the future. :uk:

cutting short my Olympics trip (only by a day) to drive straight to ibrox ( 8 hours) and then home (40min) but my real interest is in number of season tickets sold- that is the real measure of our core support

I dont know any bear who is giving up there season ticket this season but i know plenty who want to come back after years away......I'm sure the fans will do the club proud....I cant wait for the first home game.

Does it matter? He's right. Online messageboards are not representative of the majority of a Club's support.

I couldn't tell you haw message boards in Liverpool represent their clubs support.

I think the phone lines tell us there is a lot of bulshitters in this thread.

If it was a Champions league night it would be packed.

Not buying this "Tuesday Night" fucking garbage.

champions league nights have been vastly overrated recently also.

Fans are feeling the pinch just now. Could be a lot of bears are just back from holiday and are skint. Especially with schools starting soon money will be tight.

Over 35k would be excellent.

When was the last time we sold out a midweek game, Champions League included? against Bursaspor and Valencia it was nowhere near full.

Remember this is midweek in the cup against East Fife, I will be going but I wont be getting my tickets until Tuesday and im sure many more will be doing this.

Another thing, its only been 3 days! the public sale started on Thursday and the phone lines have been a nightmare since then.

This game has a completely different meaning from that, its a show of support for the club the players getting through this and us as a support.

there should be no different meanings to games though. The malmo was ally's first in Europe as manager, it was a vital game in terms of our European hopes and it was the second competitive game of last season. 32k at that was a disgrace also

if our support is as Loyal as it claims then no game should be different from the last. East Fife, malmo or man united. It shouldn't make a difference

there should be no different meanings to games though. The malmo was ally's first in Europe as manager, it was a vital game in terms of our European hopes and it was the second competitive game of last season. 32k at that was a disgrace also

if our support is as Loyal as it claims then no game should be different from the last. East Fife, malmo or man united. It shouldn't make a difference

(tu)

Shhh i'm still trying to forget that game and the Kaunas one.

I still think it has a different significance and i've been going to games for 40 odd years.

With respect mate, if there are not 40 000 Bears living in Glasgow, or even the Glasgow area, who can be arsed going to the game, its a fucking disgrace.

I'm flying home from Spain tomorrow, then driving down from Inverness for the game the following night, and I'm sure there are plenty others making the effort and travelling much further than me.

2 weeks I have sat in Spain thinking about this fucking game,waiting to come home, and we cant even get a full house?

Its sickening, it really is.

You didn't bother your arse going for years...I don't think you are in a position to lecture because you can be arsed this season

20 odd thousand against east fife on a Tuesday is fine

You didn't bother your arse going for years...I don't think you are in a position to lecture because you can be arsed this season

20 odd thousand against east fife on a Tuesday is fine

I think it will be a lot better than that as i said earlier i think we will be pleasantly surprised.

We would fill the place if you could get through to the ticket office. I got mine online but the old school hate tinternet witchcraft

Probably something in that. It scares me the amount of people, even in their 20's and 30's, who are totally unaware that you can buy tickets online. And it's SO EASY. I have no idea why you would bother phoning up or even going to the ticket office in person when you can go online, hand-pick your seats and pay securely in about 5 minutes.