Claims of 30,000 and upwards (with more selling) for Tuesday.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the message you get when you follow the link on the website to buy tickets.

Home Games

To choose a particular seat for a match, please click on the VIEW STADIUM PLAN. This option will take you to a stadium plan where you may choose what area and seat you wish to purchase.

Alternatively, please enter the stand, area and number of tickets you require for the selected match and then click on BUY TICKETS NOW. The system will automatically select the best seats available in the area of your choice.

No Home games are available

This can't be right ffs - sort it out

Have just seen the same, 'No Home Games Available' What's going on?

Some guys are just full of shit I think. Maybe not the guys here. But the "follow, follow" glory hunter mob are a disgrace. Our team needs us more than ever. This is a test that will separate the real fans from the fakers and bull shitters.

Unfortunately, I can't make it over for this. It would be nice to have sold it out as it's a symbolic game and indeed going to be a very symbolic season but I think it was always going to be inevitable that our attendance would change this year. Better to have 20,000 loyal though and as people have said, Cup games never do overly well. For those there, enjoy what'll be a special night in the history of our great club.

I can Vision a lock out at this Game ,the Ticket sales have been Shocking because of the Sytem and they need to sort it out ,but it could be a Bumper Crowd and Late comers will show.

Its going to be mental over there ,they should make it all Pay at the Gate .

The Online system was excellent as usual. The Problem was the Phone lines which seem to be impossible to get through.

The Online system was excellent as usual. The Problem was the Phone lines which seem to be impossible to get through.

I never even bothered with the phones after reading the hassle some folks had been having on here.. The online system was great for me, took about 5 mins (and tbh that was prolly me farting around trying to decide where to sit).. I hope sales go well, we really need a packed Ibrox tomorrow night, and i agree with the posters saying this game is symbolic, it's NOT east fife we're going to watch!