***The Official Rangers v East Stirling Thread***

simplythebest

Imagine though -- wee teams like this coming to Ibrox and having a real go. It's why the game is played on the pitch -- not on paper. I say well done Shire.. providing we hump them of course lol

Truth spoken, oh wise and beneficent Buddha! :D

this is like the old days - if you are not at the game and your game is not on the radio, you have no fecking idea whats going on

ha that's just what I was thinking, I always used to get mad when our game wasn't on as a kid, because we're the only ones that count :D

judging by the odds im getting on betfair we are absolutely pumping them... is this the case? cant watch streams on my pishy internet and cant get that bbc thing on cos im in new zealand at the moment... :(

Still no excuse for not getting to the match mate! lol

Nothing available -- anywhere it seems 00000042.gif Later on RTV

We will still win this game by a good few goals, but them taking an early lead and the draw with Peterhead last week, makes me think Division 3 isnt going to be the piss easy league some of us thought it would be.

Never a good idea to underestimate any opponent as too often it comes back to haunt you. Best idea without exception to to shut the mouths, put in the hard work, and earn the spoils.

Never a good idea to underestimate any opponent as too often it comes back to haunt you. Best idea without exception to to shut the mouths, put in the hard work, and earn the spoils.

Agree. Plenty of time to celebrate and showboat when we wrap up the league, preferably a few months before the season ends ;)