***The Official Rangers v East Stirling Thread***

simplythebest

Team: Alexander; Broadfoot, Goian, Bocanegra, Wallace; Little, Black, Macleod Shiels; Sandaza, McCulloch.

Wish they would take Broadfoot off and maybe Goian, Goian has no strength about him and he goes down like a ton of bricks (recently he has anyway) As for Broadfoot, he's Broadfoot. I reckon the youths could do a better job, but I guess they will just have to get pit into the team slowly without rushing into things.

^^ I can't find one anywhere, and I don't think it's on the radio either. There isn't one on Firstrowsports, but there is one on VIPBox, don't think it will work though, worth a try when it starts! (If it is on, it will definitively be on this)

http://www.vipbox.tv/watch/68423/1/rangers-fc-vs-east-stirling-live-stream-online.html

Doubt it Simon. :( Any stream you find is likely to be a radio link.

It figures, with the way this day has started out; was dying to see this, too! :mad: Oh well...hope they do the business in style regardless. Extremely frustrating for those of us overseas, though!!

because we don't have a right midfielder and have a lot of strikers?

if ever there was a chance for us to play a 16 year old, its now. surely to fuck we have a right midfielder somewhere in the youth teams? I realise some people wont like this criticism, but Ally, stop fucking playing players out of position. we dont need to do this here!

if ever there was a chance for us to play a 16 year old, its now. surely to fuck we have a right midfielder somewhere in the youth teams? I realise some people wont like this criticism, but Ally, stop fucking playing players out of position. we dont need to do this here!

Is Charlie Telfer not a right mid?