Playing for Scumland

ps95v7

Not sure I'm 100% comfortable with my country being called Scumland.

Apart from the fact that if it is truly "Scumland" then it's of our own making as a result of our apathy and general propensity to moan about the developing situation instead of getting off our arses and facing it up.

:dry:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a shitey wee country. I fucking love the place, but it's been turned into an absolute shitehole by those in charge and were it not for Rangers I'd be looking for the first bus out.

"Scumland" and "Shiteland" sum up Scotland at this moment in time.

I fucking love my parents but I call them Scummy and Daddy. <cr>

Chris McLaughlin‏@BBCchrismclaug

Craig Levein says if all players were fit for duty, he probably wouldn't select #Rangers players for Scotland squad.

The above backs up why I don't want no Rangers player playing for the Republic Of Scotland we need adopt and strengthen our siege mentality GIRFUT.

I know the quote comes from BBC Shitland but we know they hate us, and are using our players as a stop gap with dare I say it the risk of injury, which we can ill afford.

Never assist our enemies :crabflute:

Scumland.... Shitland......

This what you call our country now.

What an arsehole of a post.

Make your point about Levein but dont be slagging of the country.

fuck levein. and all our players should tell them to fuck off after what the sfa done to us in the summer. id like to see us start a campaign to have a team gb represent scotland england ni and wales at international football.

What exactly does Scotland offer anyone?

It is now ran by taigs for taigs. PC correct. Ugliest females in Britain. The mhedia is ridiculous. The SFA. The agendas against our way of life and our football team. The countrys love in with the rebels across the sea. The hatred of the English and the Monarchy. I could go on.

Are you honestly trying to tell me that Irn Bru, Haggis, Braveheart and Loch Lomond is going to make me proud to be Scottish? Well you can go and fuck, I'm British.

Scotland hates US, The People.

The Saltire can go up in flames for all I care. I'm disgusted that I was born in this shitehole.

Levein,Rhegan, Doncaster,Liewell. have all had there kicks at us and we`re still standing strong and proud.Our Country belongs to us not these republican apologists.They will be gone soon enough.Untill then keep the head,don`t decry our Nation .The only thing i would ask of our Players is that they show some self respect and tell Levein to go take a fuck to himself.

It is now ran by taigs for taigs. PC correct. Ugliest females in Britain. The mhedia is ridiculous. The SFA. The agendas against our way of life and our football team. The countrys love in with the rebels across the sea. The hatred of the English and the Monarchy. I could go on.

Are you honestly trying to tell me that Irn Bru, Haggis, Braveheart and Loch Lomond is going to make me proud to be Scottish? Well you can go and fuck, I'm British.

The Saltire can go up in flames for all I care. I'm disgusted that I was born in this shitehole.

I'm also disgusted you were born here as well.

What a load of shite.