Charlie in with the bears?

scottyc06

Well said Charles Green and I'll bet he knows the words to a few of our songs already.

What's the difference between Rangers and SFA/SPL ?

SFA............ Leaderless

SPL.............Leaderless

Rangers...... A leader who mixes with his people.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well said Charles Green and I'll bet he knows the words to a few of our songs already.

What's the difference between Rangers and SFA/SPL ?

SFA............ Leaderless

SPL.............Leaderless

Rangers...... A leader who mixes with his people.

A CEO who cares :cgreen:

Good for him. Hope the other Directors get out there too. He seems to have recognised (1) this is a battle to be won by the whole club - supporters included; (2) that Rangers stand united and will be seen to do so by those who are still trying to kill us off; (3) this is a long haul to get back to the top and he needs the supporters backing the club right throughout each of the seasons until we are back at the very top. Should be a great day on Saturday and for each game in the season. Cahn't wait until we draw some SPL parasite club in a cup game - hopefully at Ibrox when we can scare the shit out of them.

I think to sum it up -- and correct me if I'm wrong....

Our support has always been behind the club. Aye.. we'll disagree... But we are Rangers through and through. Mr. Green has provided clear leadership that does not 'pander' to the support, but embraces it. He says what WE feel and in doing so has done more to unite The Rangers support than any other (talking purely ownership here) in decades.

I truly believe The Rangers is now firmly in his blood. He'll make a few quid down the road no doubt -- but only does that if we are well run. Right now, for this Bear, Mr. Green is the man -- a man that helped save our club and is the right way forward. 00000042.gif21.gif

im in BF1. cant wait to shake his hand and explain to him how i cant quite put into words how thankful i am of what he has done.

Charlie Charlie geeza sash :crabflute:

Good to hear mate, I hope everyone in there gives him the thanks and respect he deserves if he does indeed go there.

:lol:

Fair play Charlie (tu)

Cannae wait to see him trying to look calm and composed with his suit on, shaking hands with the TBO... cut to 20 minutes later the cunts in just his trousers with the tie round his head belting out songs left right and centre :lol:

Might bring a set of binoculars to the Govan Rear for just this occasion :lol:

:21: