Scotland supporter, ready for the neg reps....

Our forefathers fought and died for our way of life.

But the war criminals were protected, by a cowardly 'nation'.

The protectors of the holocaust perpetrators, have no excuse.

After they harbored the evil, their church demanded more.

Their church not only demands, but sanctions the abuse of children.

It is their way of life;

Their history is repugnant.

No matter what Salmond says, our children will never become victims of a false faith.

Quiet Jim

What the fuck are you even on about?

Contribute to the topic or shut up.

As for the topic, at the minute i feel distanced from the national team due to recent events. Was always a fan and showed my support but now i don't. Perhaps with an overhaul at the SFA myself and many others may feel different.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is my point, separate from yhe real enemy.

By making insinuations that our kids will be raped with snp in power is crazy at the least, Scotland isn't Ireland.

All we need now is a party political broadcast.

I have and will always support the national team, even though a good many of the supporters nowadays are absolute rockets. Even though that distaste for many members of the support has tempered my enthusiasm, I refuse to let the Rangers haters hijack my loyalty to our country's team (or I should say "my former country's team", which will always be mine regardless of where I currently live).

Everyone here needs to get over themselves. The cunts that boo'd black are not representative of true Scotland supporters. No matter what the SFA have done to our club or what fans of opposition fans have said about us, this is my country, I was born in Scotland and I am proud to follow our national team. Even if I was boo'd by ten thousand fans wearing a Scotland jersey, I would still want to and be proud to represent my country and I am sure Black feels the same way. Super Ally was and is as passionate a Scotsman as they come and he would be embarrassed to read a lot of the opinions on here. Hating Scotland almost seems cool amongst a section of our support now and that is a fucking disgrace :5260: :5260: :5260: :5260:

mate tbh i think black getting boos was more to do where the game was played rather than he played for us,,,,but if you think rangers fans have went against scotland just because of one incident then your wrong,,,,ive hated scotland ever since the way big duncan ferguson was treated after a nuthing incident on a football pitch,,,,also the amount of rangers players punished by sfa for things the ref let run,,,,

also when you have the manager of the country basically saying he wont pick rangers players because of the league theyre in then they can go to fuck,,,,good players are good players regardless of the league they play in,,,,FUCK SCOTLAND AND FUCK THE SFA

What the fuck are you even on about?

Contribute to the topic or shut up.

As for the topic, at the minute i feel distanced from the national team due to recent events. Was always a fan and showed my support but now i don't. Perhaps with an overhaul at the SFA myself and many others may feel different.

My point is that our team and our support are 'legitimately' portrayed as being a backwater/sub-human h*n species that can be legally shot at by the green scum on a banner.

The irony is that war criminals and pedophiles are protected by the Roman Catholic Church.

I am a true Scotsman, but I refuse to support Regan and his 'patsies'.

This is my contribution and I accept your slap.........

QJ

:cgreen: No Surrender :pics::lol:

BP9 is a constantly confused Rangers supporter ???

With regard to your reply, or even this thread mate - surely it is not as complicated as it seems. Scotland supporters are made up of club supporters, those very same club supporters that eagerly rallied their clubs to vote RFC out of the spl.

Those club supporters are infatuated & totally engrossed with our club - we have proven we are untouchable by the corrupt associations - and we have also proven we have the biggest club & (easily the best) supporters in this country.

The way that i see the future, is at the moment we are striving to gain stability to RFC (get us back to the top) - quite soon there will be an election of independence, the snp will not have a chance - the tims & the snp will finally realise that this is part of Britian - and long it shall be.

Then, we, Rangers supporters can get back to supporting our club & country.

Finally; for those that think our country is f.cked - it is not - it is being corrupted by a gang of fenians attempting to do what they couldn't do in their pittance of an ourish, bankrupt, begging country.

For me, politics and football are being in-twined during Salmonds run up to the 2014 referendum. Other side notes are being brought into this and used behind the scenes, to promote the break up of the UK. Scotland hosting the Commonwealth games and the build up of the east end of Glasgow by the taig infested council has many questions to be answered. Compulsory buy outs of properties using council budgets, then sold on for development by companies whos shareholders are council members?

The undeniable vilification of a football club by the taigs who run the media, to undermine any question we might ask of them. Which is then thrown back to us as being bigoted, in the way we asked it and question our reasons for asking, while never giving any sort of answer.

Unionists (Rangers fans) are being pushed aside to promote the future these people want.

If we do nothing, then welcome to The Republic of Scotland.

It is about rangers,unless Ian black dosen't play for rangers anymore :rolleyes:

Does he play for Scotland? He played 10 minutes and got booed And never got picked again.

So no Rangers players are currently playing for Scotland so fuck them, it has fuck all to do with Rangers. rolleyes.gif

For me, politics and football are being in-twined during Salmonds run up to the 2014 referendum. Other side notes are being brought into this and used behind the scenes, to promote the break up of the UK. Scotland hosting the Commonwealth games and the build up of the east end of Glasgow by the taig infested council has many questions to be answered. Compulsory buy outs of properties using council budgets, then sold on for development by companies whos shareholders are council members?

The undeniable vilification of a football club by the taigs who run the media, to undermine any question we might ask of them. Which is then thrown back to us as being bigoted, in the way we asked it and question our reasons for asking, while never giving any sort of answer.

Unionists (Rangers fans) are being pushed aside to promote the future these people want.

Independence may have been achievable, but after the last eight months, Salmond is like a fish out of water.

Regan and Doncaster will go too.

Fact..Black was booed not because he was with us, he was booed because he was an ex Hearts player..the park was full of hibs fans for fuks sake.

I`m a proud scotswoman who has traveled far and wide to watch my country and that will never change. I will never understand people who don`t support their country but hey thats their choice. But to ignore your country to wear an Irish or england top is crazy..

Baxter was my fathers hero and no one wore the scotland top more prouder than him..

Rant over

:7326:

Fact..Black was booed only because he was with us, he was booed because he was an ex Hearts player..the park was full of hibs fans for fuks sake.

I`m a proud scotswoman who has traveled far and wide to watch my country and that will never change. I will never understand people who don`t support their country but hey thats their choice. But to ignore your country to wear an Irish or england top is crazy..

Baxter was my fathers hero and no one wore the scotland top more prouder than him..

Rant over

Fixed. :bullshit - Copy:

And who can change it ? - There's been a quote badgered about a few times over the last few weeks"

'Evil prevails, when good men do nothing'.

Our history of Scotland - even tho' they disagree - is fuck all like oirluns - our history, and respect we receive is like no other. Our history is defending what is ours - I can never accept a bunch of corrupt, abusing manipulative bigots taking over my country - or even destroying our club. And like all Rangers supporters have proven, we've been puched too far - enough is enough.

Fact..Black was booed not because he was with us, he was booed because he was an ex Hearts player..the park was full of hibs fans for fuks sake.

Rant over

:cgreen: Calm Down.

QJ

A True Scotsman would never ever boo a player in a Scotland shirt.

Im out when it comes to our National side.

Until the Infultraters leave.

We have priorities mate - number 1 is to get our club back to the top. number 2, as history has proven, Rangers are the dominant provider of players to the Scottish squad, as well as committed, majority of supporters.

We're busy with priority 1, let's hope these imposters don't fuck up priority 2, before we take it back.

Rant over

Maybe people don't give a fuck about international football because it doesn't interest them?

I have never cared when Scotland win lose or draw the way i would if it was Rangers.

The SFA who employ the fanny of manager to pick the team tried to kill Rangers put us out the game all together.

In what other country do u know that would do that to one of it's oldest and most successful clubs?

The TA also despise Rangers and our fans so why the fuck would i give a fuck about these people.

Do you think these fannys were supporting Rangers when we were in the champions league or in a European cup final?