Scotland supporter, ready for the neg reps....

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you are happy giving your money to an "organisation" dead set on killing our club then maybe being a fan of the National team is more important to you than supporting Rangers?

just the way I see it and it's everyone's own choice. Certainly wouldn't be mine though.

PS: You don't need to support the Scottish National Football team to be a proud Scot. What about the patriotic people who don't like football?

Everyone here needs to get over themselves. The cunts that boo'd black are not representative of true Scotland supporters. No matter what the SFA have done to our club or what fans of opposition fans have said about us, this is my country, I was born in Scotland and I am proud to follow our national team. Even if I was boo'd by ten thousand fans wearing a Scotland jersey, I would still want to and be proud to represent my country and I am sure Black feels the same way. Super Ally was and is as passionate a Scotsman as they come and he would be embarrassed to read a lot of the opinions on here. Hating Scotland almost seems cool amongst a section of our support now and that is a fucking disgrace :5260: :5260: :5260: :5260:

Notice by your profile that you don't seem to be located in Scotland.

Maybe if you were here you'd appreciate just how much hate is out there towards our club, not just the clubs or fans but also the media.

We are Scotlands biggest and most successfull club yet Scotland seems to want us brought to our knees, why should any Rangers fans show loyalty to a country that doesn't give a fuck?

Our situation could have been handled with much more sympathy and understanding, but no they couldn't wait to make an example of us.

When England got put out of the World cup in 2008 Every English Chelsea player got booed for being shit at the competition when they got back to playing in the league for about 2 weeks

That is very true. Frank Lampard was greeted with the "where were you in Germany" chant for about 12 months. Mind you, he probably fucking deserved it because he was shit in Germany.

Years before, the piggy eyed Chelsea contingent at England home games booed all Manyoo players. The Neville brothers (if the Neville brothers can play for England so can I) were particularly on the end of said stick.

• 1 month later...

Notice by your profile that you don't seem to be located in Scotland.

Maybe if you were here you'd appreciate just how much hate is out there towards our club, not just the clubs or fans but also the media.

We are Scotlands biggest and most successfull club yet Scotland seems to want us brought to our knees, why should any Rangers fans show loyalty to a country that doesn't give a fuck?

Our situation could have been handled with much more sympathy and understanding, but no they couldn't wait to make an example of us.

In what way does SCOTLAND want us on our knees? Seriously I keep reading this and think wtf.

Certain people yes, and those within certain groups and bodies.

Do you mean Scotland as in everyone within? As here in Perth thr is quite a bit of sympathy towards our situation from many just as the opposite can be said.

Why do people want this, the whole country is against us?

Everyone here needs to get over themselves. The cunts that boo'd black are not representative of true Scotland supporters. No matter what the SFA have done to our club or what fans of opposition fans have said about us, this is my country, I was born in Scotland and I am proud to follow our national team. Even if I was boo'd by ten thousand fans wearing a Scotland jersey, I would still want to and be proud to represent my country and I am sure Black feels the same way. Super Ally was and is as passionate a Scotsman as they come and he would be embarrassed to read a lot of the opinions on here. Hating Scotland almost seems cool amongst a section of our support now and that is a fucking disgrace :5260: :5260: :5260: :5260:

I am going to give you a rep for speaking your mind, but the only flag that I will fly is this one;

Alex Salmond instructed by Regan (pervwell), silenced us!

Muppets, in a muppet show are all they are!

Their power is over, why don't they go home.

I am the people, you are the people, together WE ARE THE PEOPLE!

Stop defending the Terrorists and the Pedophiles.

The SFA as we know it is gone, time to wake up.

QJ

I posted this in the Scotland v Australia thread earlier:

There's obviously going to be at least four ways in which Rangers fans will be split over this whole Scotland thing:

1) The ones who will continue to support Scotland as they do and pay to see the games

2) The ones who will continue to support Scotland but from their armchair or pub so the SFA don't recieve any of their money

3) The ones who are fed up with all the hatred and bull-shit coming from the SFA and the tartan trannies but don't want to see Scotland lose

4)The ones who are fed up with all the hatred and bull-shit coming from the SFA and the tartan trannies and hope Scotland get pumped.

I personally am in group 3 of the four I have mentioned.

I'm not going to lie, i feel distanced from the national team right now (as a bear who attended all the home games even under the miserable reign of bertie vogts).

But the corrupt cunts that have weaseled there way into the SFA, or the fat fucking disgrace of a first minister & his comical excuse of a national party isn't going to get 1 over on me by taking away my national pride.

Seems a damn shame that there's a fair amount of small-minded gers fans amongts has have allowed this episode to turn them against there own country - A trait for decades associated with seltic supporting filth.

I want Scotland to win however I don't have the same affection for them as I do for the Gers. The way I see it is I am Scottish therefore Scotland are my national team. I don't see how people can actively want Scotland to get pumped and yet slaughter people like Aids McGeady for not choosing to represent Scotland.

This has probably been the hardest time in my life(22 years) supporting Scotland with the way the SFA have treated Rangers and also the fact Craig Levein is in charge. However regimes come and go(some sooner than others) and one day Scotland will feature many Rangers players again. Look at the amount of young lads getting a game for us now, they could be the nucleus of a Scotland team in 4/5 years.

Back the team, not the regime :7326:

Fuck off dado , why should we back scotland after gettin kicked when we were down time n time again way that fuckin shambles s.f.a.??? Am scottish and proud also british and proud we all have our own opinions so go fuck yerself and you get over it ....RULE BRITTANIA.

I dont see why you have neg reps for this.

In what way does SCOTLAND want us on our knees? Seriously I keep reading this and think wtf.

Certain people yes, and those within certain groups and bodies.

Do you mean Scotland as in everyone within? As here in Perth thr is quite a bit of sympathy towards our situation from many just as the opposite can be said.

Why do people want this, the whole country is against us?

Perth is that not the home of their famous son, you know the football hooligan cosgrove? the one that has complete sympathy for our club.

When I refer to Scotland I mean the Scottish football nation (others probably don't give a fuck)

The Scottish football community have been only to pleased to see our club brought down so why should we support Scottish football.

I was part of Ally's army back in the days when Rangers and Scotland were one and the same but Scotland don't appreciate what we stand for and I don't appreciate what they stand for...so fuck them.

I think some on here have never felt any love for Scotland, some are English and should refrain from the anti Scottish nonsense as it ain't your business in the first place really.

Scottish today Scottish tomorrow and I'll be Scottish after Belgium pump us good and proper in the coming days.

The sad part is they feel it's ok to have a go at other bears who side with Scotland.