Scotland supporter, ready for the neg reps....

Everyone here needs to get over themselves. The cunts that boo'd black are not representative of true Scotland supporters. No matter what the SFA have done to our club or what fans of opposition fans have said about us, this is my country, I was born in Scotland and I am proud to follow our national team. Even if I was boo'd by ten thousand fans wearing a Scotland jersey, I would still want to and be proud to represent my country and I am sure Black feels the same way. Super Ally was and is as passionate a Scotsman as they come and he would be embarrassed to read a lot of the opinions on here. Hating Scotland almost seems cool amongst a section of our support now and that is a fucking disgrace :5260: :5260: :5260: :5260:

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't hate my country, but I am as proud to be a Brit as I am a Scot. I will not be following the national team because I would be giving money to the SFA who in my opinion have an agenda against the club and are a bigoted. They do not deserve my support and I will no be back until there are changes at the top.

How can actual Scotland supporters attending an actual Scotland game not be representative of true Scotland supporters? Not like they were infiltrated en masse by imposters. They might not be representative of what you want or remember Scotland fans to be, just representative of what they are.

Everyone here needs to get over themselves. The cunts that boo'd black are not representative of true Scotland supporters. No matter what the SFA have done to our club or what fans of opposition fans have said about us, this is my country, I was born in Scotland and I am proud to follow our national team. Even if I was boo'd by ten thousand fans wearing a Scotland jersey, I would still want to and be proud to represent my country and I am sure Black feels the same way. Super Ally was and is as passionate a Scotsman as they come and he would be embarrassed to read a lot of the opinions on here. Hating Scotland almost seems cool amongst a section of our support now and that is a fucking disgrace :5260: :5260: :5260: :5260:

Sorry mate,but you seemed to getting hating the SFA and Scotland football team mixed up with Scotland the country.I love Scotland dearly,warts and all .Just at the present time I have no time for the Scottish national football team,it's odious fans or the corrupt administration that run it.

I'll be cheering on Scotland and Scots at every other sport as usual.

How do you know whether or not McCoist would be embarrassed? You think as an assistant manager and now manager of Rangers the players haven't told him the hatred towards them whilst they play for Scotland?

Even if he didn't agree with it, I'm sure he'd understand. And for the record my hatred of Scotland isn't a recent thing.

Fuck scotland fans,booing black cos hes a Rangers player and you think its ok.Plus you cant speak for Black and say if 10k booed him he'd be okay cos you would.Fuck scotland and their fans who think booing a Rangers players acceptable.

I posted this in the Scotland v Australia thread earlier:

There's obviously going to be at least four ways in which Rangers fans will be split over this whole Scotland thing:

1) The ones who will continue to support Scotland as they do and pay to see the games

2) The ones who will continue to support Scotland but from their armchair or pub so the SFA don't recieve any of their money

3) The ones who are fed up with all the hatred and bull-shit coming from the SFA and the tartan trannies but don't want to see Scotland lose

4)The ones who are fed up with all the hatred and bull-shit coming from the SFA and the tartan trannies and hope Scotland get pumped.

I personally am in group 3 of the four I have mentioned.

Hero! :scot:

Fuck off, yous cunts always play that card. Who gives a fuck if you were born in the country doesn't mean you have to support the national team does it?

Theres only one team i'm interested in, in the world and thats Rangers i won't ever feel the same for any other club National team the way i feel about Rangers.

Ian Black's not the only Rangers player to get booed.

:uk: :uk: :uk: :uk:

There's obviously going to be at least four ways in which Rangers fans will be split over this whole Scotland thing:

1) The ones who will continue to support Scotland as they do and pay to see the games

2) The ones who will continue to support Scotland but from their armchair or pub so the SFA don't recieve any of their money

3) The ones who are fed up with all the hatred and bull-shit coming from the SFA and the tartan trannies but don't want to see Scotland lose

4)The ones who are fed up with all the hatred and bull-shit coming from the SFA and the tartan trannies and hope Scotland get pumped.

Id say after tonights shite i'm in 4.

I somewhat agree with you, in those groups I'd say I'm a combination of #1 and #2 as I had a Scotland season ticket bought for me, but I would rather watch a game in the pub than in a stadium usually :lol:

Fuck scotland fans,booing black cos hes a Rangers player and you think its ok.Plus you cant speak for Black and say if 10k booed him he'd be okay cos you would.Fuck scotland and their fans who think booing a Rangers players acceptable.

Yeah, cos my post suggests it was "ok" to boo black :rolleyes:

Plus, I'd be fairly confident in saying that the majority of boo's were because he used to play for hibs and he was always an unpopular player in the SPL. It is not right to boo him, but the fans who did are fucking morons and they will never stop me supporting Scotland. Scotland fans boo'd Gary mccalister as well, do you think that was because he was a rangers player?

Plus, I'd be fairly confident in saying that the majority of boo's were because he used to play for hibs and he was always an unpopular player in the SPL. It is not right to boo him, but the fans who did are fucking morons and they will never stop me supporting Scotland. Scotland fans boo'd Gary mccalister as well, do you think that was because he was a rangers player?

You talk utter shite! They booed him because he is a Ranger. No other reason. I'm Glad Lee Wallace didn't have to go through that from them.

Why would Hibs fans boo a Hibs player? rolleyes.gif

He's not the 1st Rangers player to be booed. Barry Ferguson, Naismith, Whittker,McGregor,McCulloch,Hutton and now Ian Black. Wonder if Wallace would get booed if he got called up?

Oh right Black was a hibs player eh?That explains everything.

Stop your pish and dry your eyes. You cannot defend the indefensible so give up your feeble efforts.

Black was booed because he's a Rangers player, he has been singled out and targeted by the real bigots in Scotland.

We're Berra or Webster booed? An ex-hearts and current hearts player respectively. I think not. Stop trying to defend the scum that the tartan army are. This one of many occasions in which the bigots have targeted Rangers players.

Sorry mate, cannot agree with you on this at all. I do not hate my country but I do now refuse to offer any form of support to our national side. This is my, and many other fans protest at the treatment our club has received over the past few months from the governing bodies. Rangers are my football love, the national side was always a nice distraction, no longer will this be the case. I genuinely wish I was blessed with sublime talent so that when I got the call up I could give a very public knockback. All the talk has been about footballing integrity, the shower that run our game have shown none by continually vilifying our great club. I refuse to put any of my hard earned money towards following their national side when they very nearly played a part in ending Rangers participation in Scottish football. The treatment of Black tonight has merely re-enforced my opinions on the matter. Hibs fans or not, no Scotland player should be booed by those who choose to supposedly support the national side. I will never watch the national side again and I have a feeling many bears are thinking similar thoughts to me.

How can actual Scotland supporters attending an actual Scotland game not be representative of true Scotland supporters? Not like they were infiltrated en masse by imposters. They might not be representative of what you want or remember Scotland fans to be, just representative of what they are.

Mate, how many Scotland games have you been too? There is always a large percentage who are not real Scotland fans. They either have free tickets or were dragged along by their mates and just get drunk and shout abuse at "tims", "h**'s" or "sheepshaggers". Get a grip you know every group of fans has a scumbag element, why would the national team be different?

Mate, how many Scotland games have you been too? There is always a large percentage who are not real Scotland fans. They either have free tickets or were dragged along by their mates and just get drunk and shout abuse at "tims", "h**'s" or "sheepshaggers". Get a grip you know every group of fans has a scumbag element, why would the national team be different?

An 'element'. You make it sound as if it isn't the majority of them.

I love the scotland that was shameful though, never seen that at a home international debut.