Scotland supporter, ready for the neg reps....

I was there son so your talking shite..Listen believe what the hell you like..i talk only facts not like you who thinks their monsters in your cupboards

Very good. Ian Black is not the only player to have played with Rangers to have been booed though is he?

So what have you got to say about that?

What about Ferguson, McGregor,Naismith,Whittaker etc....

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe people don't give a fuck about international football because it doesn't interest them?

I have never cared when Scotland win lose or draw the way i would if it was Rangers.

The SFA who employ the fanny of manager to pick the team tried to kill Rangers put us out the game all together.

In what other country do u know that would do that to one of it's oldest and most successful clubs?

The TA also despise Rangers and our fans so why the fuck would i give a fuck about these people.

Do you think these fannys were supporting Rangers when we were in the champions league or in a European cup final?

Because it's ours - it is not a group of people who's forefathers were refugees from a broken country. And still, after all this time, their current generation still hold alligence to that country.

It's ours - it's no some papish loving, tricolour swinging tim.

Because it's ours - it is not a group of people who's forefathers were refugees from a broken country. And still, after all this time, their current generation still hold alligence to that country.

It's ours - it's no some papish loving, tricolour swinging tim.

Still couldn't give a fuck. It's not ours anymore you have to many taigs infesting it now.

Things have changed. When people start fucking about with Rangers and our supporters they can fuck off.

I wish nothing but bad luck for the cunts.

Fact..Black was booed not because he was with us, he was booed because he was an ex Hearts player..the park was full of hibs fans for fuks sake.

I`m a proud scotswoman who has traveled far and wide to watch my country and that will never change. I will never understand people who don`t support their country but hey thats their choice. But to ignore your country to wear an Irish or england top is crazy..

Baxter was my fathers hero and no one wore the scotland top more prouder than him..

Rant over

:7326:

So, Black was booed because he was playing at Easter Road, yes? Because he was an Ex-Hearts player, yes? Then your rational is most of the fans were Hibs supporters, yes? Not REAL Scotland fans, but Hibs fans and they booed Black because he was on Hibs turf?

So how many were there to support Scotland, and how many were there to ................ Well, it's all Hibs fault. :lol:

So, Black was booed because he was playing at Easter Road, yes? Because he was an Ex-Hearts player, yes? Then your rational is most of the fans were Hibs supporters, yes? Not REAL Scotland fans, but Hibs fans and they booed Black because he was on Hibs turf?

So how many were there to support Scotland, and how many were there to ................ Well, it's all Hibs fault. :lol:

Would hearts supporters also not boo him as he left them for us.

I don't hate my country, but I am as proud to be a Brit as I am a Scot. I will not be following the national team because I would be giving money to the SFA who in my opinion have an agenda against the club and are a bigoted. They do not deserve my support and I will no be back until there are changes at the top.

Spot on mate couldn't have put it over any more (tu)

Everyone here needs to get over themselves. The cunts that boo'd black are not representative of true Scotland supporters. No matter what the SFA have done to our club or what fans of opposition fans have said about us, this is my country, I was born in Scotland and I am proud to follow our national team. Even if I was boo'd by ten thousand fans wearing a Scotland jersey, I would still want to and be proud to represent my country and I am sure Black feels the same way. Super Ally was and is as passionate a Scotsman as they come and he would be embarrassed to read a lot of the opinions on here. Hating Scotland almost seems cool amongst a section of our support now and that is a fucking disgrace :5260: :5260: :5260: :5260:

Fuck the sfa and their team.

As someone who has spent thousands of fuckin' pounds following Scotland in the past I can say that I will never spend another penny on the SFA or their team. Yes, I am Scottish and no, I don't give a flying fuck about England, but my gripe has always been with the SFA and the way that they have treated their travelling support. Also note I have no connection with the name "the Tartan Army" (wankers - in my opinion of course). My last game was the 2-1 win in Oslo and decided that enough was enough after that. The team, I had no issue with but the SFA? How can I travel to a country such as Moldova or any other eastern European country and the likes where they pay shitpence for a ticket and I pay their equivalent of a fuckin' months wages for the same ticket? With the SFA claiming there's nothing they can do about it.

Of course, what has happened in recent times regarding the SFA's treatment of my club has only hammered the final nail into the coffin.

We are Rangers, super Rangers, no one likes us, we don't care!!!!!

Rant over.

Fuck, why did this thread re surface. Anyway, any Scot who does not support Scotland is a wank in my opinion, but that is just my opinion. To be honest, if you hate Scotland, you are a cunt and I don't care what you think, so thread over :sleep1:

Anyone who support a shower of wankers who despises the club you support is a wank in my opinion. You started the thread ya fucking idiot.

Fuck, why did this thread re surface. Anyway, any Scot who does not support Scotland is a wank in my opinion, but that is just my opinion. To be honest, if you hate Scotland, you are a cunt and I don't care what you think, so thread over :sleep1:

I dont hate scotland the country,Scotland (the sfa's football team) the football team...well that's another matter. :rolleyes:

I posted this in the Scotland v Australia thread earlier:

There's obviously going to be at least four ways in which Rangers fans will be split over this whole Scotland thing:

1) The ones who will continue to support Scotland as they do and pay to see the games

2) The ones who will continue to support Scotland but from their armchair or pub so the SFA don't recieve any of their money

3) The ones who are fed up with all the hatred and bull-shit coming from the SFA and the tartan trannies but don't want to see Scotland lose

4)The ones who are fed up with all the hatred and bull-shit coming from the SFA and the tartan trannies and hope Scotland get pumped.

I personally am in group 3 of the four I have mentioned.

Number 3 for me mate.

DadosDado is a bit of a madman but he is 100% bang on here. We dont need to like the tartan trannies to support our country. Fuck the tartan trannies and the SFA. Cmon Scotland (football team)!!!

Fuck them aswell. I will not be supporting a team with a fucking mutant like Scott brown running around like a headless chicken. Or even fat commons who is not even Scottish :lol: