Scotland supporter, ready for the neg reps....

Perth is that not the home of their famous son, you know the football hooligan cosgrove? the one that has complete sympathy for our club.

When I refer to Scotland I mean the Scottish football nation (others probably don't give a fuck)

The Scottish football community have been only to pleased to see our club brought down so why should we support Scottish football.

I was part of Ally's army back in the days when Rangers and Scotland were one and the same but Scotland don't appreciate what we stand for and I don't appreciate what they stand for...so fuck them.

I understand but some are of the impression that its Scotland, not just the football masses but the country from government all the way down that are against rangers, this is wrong imo.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After last nights game I expected this mornings papers to be calling for Levein's head and rightly so IMO. Well they did to a degree but surprise surprise Rangers still got ripped in what, sadly, has become the norm in our country. The record's dodgy 'Hotline' tries to ridicule CG . The way they've put that together suggests this is the general opinion of all Gers supporters which, judging by this forum, it clearly is not. Then there's Tam whats his name.... . Anyway i'm sorry but in this present poisonous climate i'm afraid there's no way I can lend my support to the SFA national team. It doesn't matter a jot at the moment as there is no danger of us qualifying for any tournament with the present regime in charge. Tartan Army? Its getting smaller and smaller.....

I think some on here have never felt any love for Scotland, some are English and should refrain from the anti Scottish nonsense as it ain't your business in the first place really.

Scottish today Scottish tomorrow and I'll be Scottish after Belgium pump us good and proper in the coming days.

The sad part is they feel it's ok to have a go at other bears who side with Scotland.

Salmond sold us out, 51% of the population turned against us, the 49% bears want revenge.

Fuck Salmond, Doncaster, Regan and pervwell.

They have form and we will take them down.

This is my message.

It is what it is!

QJ

Reminds me of a guy who used to live in my street; you'd hear him singing Rule Britannia and God Save the Queen late at night after a Rangers game then hear him singing Flower of Scotland late at night after a Scotland game :lol:

Bit confused I think.

Salmond sold us out, 51% of the population turned against us, the 49% bears want revenge.

Fuck Salmond, Doncaster, Regan and pervwell.

They have form and we will take them down.

This is my message.

It is what it is!

QJ

Ok Jim the whole of Scotland hate rangers. Every council, every member of the snp.

Wait a minute, maybe the other government parties would be better for us, must be the case.

How can any of our support ever have any affection for the National team when we are constantly at odds with the S.F.A the last year has left a bitter taste in our mouth`s .

The obvious undertones of bigotry in Scotland towards Rangers has been sickening so i for one will never be back at hamdump i will not watch them unless it`s because am watching Mckay and Macleod when they get in the team .

A support Holland anyway although it would be nice to enjoy supporting the country i was born in but sadly over the years the SFA have made their feelings toward our club all to clear with their treatment of certain players Gough , Ian & Duncan Ferguson , not picking McCoist for France 98 .

Plus if you take in to account how much the Tartan Army hate our club then how in all honesty could we actually stand beside these people and watch a game of football ? .

I understand but some are of the impression that its Scotland, not just the football masses but the country from government all the way down that are against rangers, this is wrong imo.

But I haven't noticed anyone outside Scottish Football making statements with any sort of support or sympathy.

Rangers are as big a brand name in Scotland as any large Scottish company bringing in foreign capital, if it had been a Scottish company who found themselves in trouble don't you think Mr Fish would be working his arse off trying to help?

Politicians would have been happy to bask in our glory if we had won a Europeian Trophy...proud to be Scottish.

Nothing wrong with being a proud Scot it's a beautifull country but pride in our masters...no

I think some on here have never felt any love for Scotland, some are English and should refrain from the anti Scottish nonsense as it ain't your business in the first place really.

Scottish today Scottish tomorrow and I'll be Scottish after Belgium pump us good and proper in the coming days.

The sad part is they feel it's ok to have a go at other bears who side with Scotland.

It is my business when they;

Exclude Rangers players from the team.

Boo our players.

Attack our fans.

And when the SFA is run by the tims.

I was born in England (Scottish parents) but have lived in Scotland for 50 of my 52 years on this planet, never really embraced my English side until now, why because of the way this little tim infested country has attacked every thing British, Protestant and Rangers! so I will have my say.

Just saying. :21:

P.s I am British ! :ulster::7325::7326:

The part of your post i have highlighted in bold makes you a :wanker: and someone im gonna struggle to take seriously im afraid.. And anyway, this is a footie forum, why is it that all your posts in the 'booing' threads mention the SNP? what the fuck does wee fat eck have to do with that shower of pricks booing their own players.. Or are you just going round mentioning the fact you support the jacobites in some sort of sordid attempt to provoke bears into arguing with you!!

PS, I also served in the army for a number of years in a unit made up of mainly English lads and at NO time did i ever experience any bitterness or bigotry, nor was i made to feel unwelcome.. It's not quite the same up here pal, sure i dont mind a bit of light hearted banter and the same is true of the majority of English but what you hear and see from a large section of our population is quite shocking

S.N.P, Tories, Labour, Lib Dem, it doesn't make a difference they are all politicians and corrupt cunts.

I love Scotland, support the national team and want them to do well. I still hate the SFA though, the two aren't related in my opinion.

Without the SFA we would not have a Scotland national squad! The SFA run the national team...who do you think Levein answers to???

It is may business when they;

Exclude Rangers payers from the team.

Boo our payers.

Attack our fans.

And when the SFA is run by the tims.

Just saying. :21:

Timmy fucks booed the players and not every single fan as some want to portray. Levien is a wanker and so are those within power.

Lets seperate the real enemy instead of certain posters putting all Scots into the one basket, many many Scots out thr with sympathy towards our situation.

But I haven't noticed anyone outside Scottish Football making statements with any sort of support or sympathy.

Rangers are as big a brand name in Scotland as any large Scottish company bringing in foreign capital, if it had been a Scottish company who found themselves in trouble don't you think Mr Fish would be working his arse off trying to help?

Politicians would have been happy to bask in our glory if we had won a Europeian Trophy...proud to be Scottish.

Nothing wrong with being a proud Scot it's a beautifull country but pride in our masters...no

Imho no political party would get involved as thr are two evils that go with any interference caused by any party regardless of which one was in power.

We have minimum job losses thanks to green and maybe this played the most minimum of parts in this, I agree some sort of involvement would be nice but fir me that would be keeping on top of things like a media that are getting out of control and sorting out the powers that be that are meant to govern the game in the correct manner.

The part of your post i have highlighted in bold makes you a :wanker: and someone im gonna struggle to take seriously im afraid.. And anyway, this is a footie forum, why is it that all your posts in the 'booing' threads mention the SNP? what the fuck does wee fat eck have to do with that shower of pricks booing their own players.. Or are you just going round mentioning the fact you support the jacobites in some sort of sordid attempt to provoke bears into arguing with you!!

PS, I also served in the army for a number of years in a unit made up of mainly English lads and at NO time did i ever experience any bitterness or bigotry, nor was i made to feel unwelcome.. It's not quite the same up here pal, sure i dont mind a bit of light hearted banter and the same is true of the majority of English but what you hear and see from a large section of our population is quite shocking

BP9 is a constantly confused Rangers supporter ???

With regard to your reply, or even this thread mate - surely it is not as complicated as it seems. Scotland supporters are made up of club supporters, those very same club supporters that eagerly rallied their clubs to vote RFC out of the spl.

Those club supporters are infatuated & totally engrossed with our club - we have proven we are untouchable by the corrupt associations - and we have also proven we have the biggest club & (easily the best) supporters in this country.

The way that i see the future, is at the moment we are striving to gain stability to RFC (get us back to the top) - quite soon there will be an election of independence, the snp will not have a chance - the tims & the snp will finally realise that this is part of Britian - and long it shall be.

Then, we, Rangers supporters can get back to supporting our club & country.

Finally; for those that think our country is f.cked - it is not - it is being corrupted by a gang of fenians attempting to do what they couldn't do in their pittance of an ourish, bankrupt, begging country.

Ok Jim the whole of Scotland hate rangers. Every council, every member of the snp.

Wait a minute, maybe the other government parties would be better for us, must be the case.

Only the SPL teams and supporters have shown their hands!

Regan has been proven corrupt, Nimmo as incompetent & Doncaster as a tax evader.

The only squeaky clean one is slinty eyes savile.

Regan instigated the anti Rangers bill, Salmond implemented it.

Simples

We need our friends,

I welcome them and so should you.

The past is gone, but tables have turned.

Brothers then and brothers now, together we will fall.

But we will ensure the crown prevails;

Over Papacy home rule

WATP

QJ

I used to support the Scotland team but I don't know how any Rangers fan can support a team with traitors. As long as McGregor and Naismith play for Scotland I will never support them. So called boyhood supports of our club who let us down most in our hour of need. The same goes for Lafferty and Davis, not interested in supporting anything that involves them either. As for the SFA, I don't want anything to do with their corrupt organisation. The singing of anti-Rangers songs at a Scotland game should be all we need to know and booing our players for being selected is enough for me. I know that some Rangers fans on here still support Scotland but for me the two just don't go together.

Imho no political party would get involved as thr are two evils that go with any interference caused by any party regardless of which one was in power.

We have minimum job losses thanks to green and maybe this played the most minimum of parts in this, I agree some sort of involvement would be nice but fir me that would be keeping on top of things like a media that are getting out of control and sorting out the powers that be that are meant to govern the game in the correct manner.

Correct M8, they only care about votes...not political integrity

I'd like to share a revelation I've had during my time (50years), here, in Scotland. It came to me when I tried to classify the fenian species. I realised that they are not actually mammals.

Every mammal on planet earth instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surroundings, but the fenians do not. They have moved to a foreign country, to an area where they multiply... and multiply until every senior position of seniority is taken.

The only way they can survive is to continually dominate, preventing freedom of life, whilst they spread to other areas, to dominate there.

There is another organism on the planet earth that follows this same pattern. It is not a mammal. Do you know what it is? It is a virus.

Fenians are a disease, a cancer of this planet. They are a plague, and we, The Protestants, the Rangers supporters, the loyalists… we are the cure.

We Are The People – F.ck their pope, their culture, their corruption & all they represent.

How can actual Scotland supporters attending an actual Scotland game not be representative of true Scotland supporters? Not like they were infiltrated en masse by imposters. They might not be representative of what you want or remember Scotland fans to be, just representative of what they are.

This

Thread over

Well Guys welcome to Salmonds Scotland,this is just a snippet of what we can expect if this little fat scrote gets his hands on our Country.

Our forefathers fought and died for our way of life.

But the war criminals were protected, by a cowardly 'nation'.

The protectors of the holocaust perpetrators, have no excuse.

After they harbored the evil, their church demanded more.

Their church not only demands, but sanctions the abuse of children.

It is their way of life;

Their history is repugnant.

No matter what Salmond says, our children will never become victims of a false faith.

Quiet Jim

I'd like to share a revelation I've had during my time (50years), here, in Scotland. It came to me when I tried to classify the fenian species. I realised that they are not actually mammals.

Every mammal on planet earth instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surroundings, but the fenians do not. They have moved to a foreign country, to an area where they multiply... and multiply until every senior position of seniority is taken.

The only way they can survive is to continually dominate, preventing freedom of life, whilst they spread to other areas, to dominate there.

There is another organism on the planet earth that follows this same pattern. It is not a mammal. Do you know what it is? It is a virus.

Fenians are a disease, a cancer of this planet. They are a plague, and we, The Protestants, the Rangers supporters, the loyalists… we are the cure.

We Are The People – F.ck their pope, their culture, their corruption & all they represent.

nice matrix parody (tu)