Scotland supporter, ready for the neg reps....

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I posted this in the Scotland v Australia thread earlier:

There's obviously going to be at least four ways in which Rangers fans will be split over this whole Scotland thing:

1) The ones who will continue to support Scotland as they do and pay to see the games

2) The ones who will continue to support Scotland but from their armchair or pub so the SFA don't recieve any of their money

3) The ones who are fed up with all the hatred and bull-shit coming from the SFA and the tartan trannies but don't want to see Scotland lose

4)The ones who are fed up with all the hatred and bull-shit coming from the SFA and the tartan trannies and hope Scotland get pumped.

I personally am in group 3 of the four I have mentioned.

I've been in group 4 ever since that 6-4-0 against the Czechs tbh. The fact they chose Levein over someone like Strachan bewilders me. Seriously, Levein was the best man they could find???

The point it's not just Black that has been booed. Barry Ferguson,Hutton,Naismith,McCulloch,Whittaker,McGregor. It's not a crime not to give a fuck about the national team doesn't matter if your Scottish or not. They just don't interest me, the players are shite, the manager's a no mark who has done fuck all.

The TA were wanting rid of CL because he picked black for tonight.

Didn't say it was. Support who you like but to hate Scotland purely on the hatred on the SFA is my point, every Scotland fan knows that we are one of the shittest country in Europe and have no chance in qualifying and the manager doesn't know how to pick a team, Scotland need Walter or McLeish back who pick players on abilities and we might have a chance of qualifying. But the support for Scotland should be the same for Rangers as it's your country and it should be a passion to support both club and country.

I feel for you man, I will always follow Scotland. The SFA are scum for trying to kill our club but to all Rangers fans against Scotland was it just not last year when we were all booing Black but just because he plays for Rangers, it's a disgrace to boo him?

Youve just won the Rangers fans argument for us with your statement, Rangers fans booed Black last year because of his tackle on Jelavic, but when he became a Ranger, we cheered the guy, because he was playing for our team. So he was last night playing for Scotland, yet his countrymen and "supporters ahem" Booed him, why do you think that was. He wasnt playing for Rangers, he was playing for their team. Fucking bigots. :21:

Didn't say it was. Support who you like but to hate Scotland purely on the hatred on the SFA is my point, every Scotland fan knows that we are one of the shittest country in Europe and have no chance in qualifying and the manager doesn't know how to pick a team, Scotland need Walter or McLeish back who pick players on abilities and we might have a chance of qualifying. But the support for Scotland should be the same for Rangers as it's your country and it should be a passion to support both club and country.

Were have i mentioned anything about the SFA? I have never been interested in them ever. But when they started booing Rangers players and when playing a friendly against Ireland singing we hate Rangers more than you etc thats when i really started to not give a fuck.

And hate the tartan tranny no marks who only go to Scotland games because it's a day out. Because there fucking depressed watching there no mark club struggle to Finnish in the top 6 of the SPL every year.

Youve just won the Rangers fans argument for us with your statement, Rangers fans booed Black last year because of his tackle on Jelavic, but when he became a Ranger, we cheered the guy, because he was playing for our team. So he was last night playing for Scotland, yet his countrymen and "supporters ahem" Booed him, why do you think that was. He wasnt playing for Rangers, he was playing for their team. Fucking bigots. :21:

Am sorry but that's a stupid thing to say tbh and maybe all of you can tell already I don't like Black, I will never like him he has got some respect of me for coming to play for us but the way he acted before with Hearts, I will never forgive him for that. I was the same with Diouf respected the guy for playing for Rangers but didn't like him. If Black scores for Rangers I won't be cheering because he scored but because Rangers scored. This scenario is out of order the Scotland fans shouldn't have booed but its an over-reaction by some people on this as and I will bet my life on this that most of you booed him last year aswell.

one by one we will fall by the way-side till we are all fans of the spl again you are no more man than me but i choose to give them no more of my money if you want to fund them then who am i to tell you (call yourself a rangers supporter these cunts fucked us over big time and you thank them for that if ur dick could touch your arse id tell you yo go fuck yourself)what to do

Am sorry but that's a stupid thing to say tbh and maybe all of you can tell already I don't like Black, I will never like him he has got some respect of me for coming to play for us but the way he acted before with Hearts, I will never forgive him for that. I was the same with Diouf respected the guy for playing for Rangers but didn't like him. If Black scores for Rangers I won't be cheering because he scored but because Rangers scored. This scenario is out of order the Scotland fans shouldn't have booed but its an over-reaction by some people on this as and I will bet my life on this that most of you booed him last year aswell.

Thought we had already established that it was because he Injured one of our players for 3 to 4 months. It had nothing to do with the team he was playing for. Unlike the Scotland fans tonight. The point is he was playing for Scotland and if the Tartan army want to think there the best fans in the world then they should support whos playing for Scotland and not because of who he plays or has played for.

one by one we will fall by the way-side till we are all fans of the spl again you are no more man than me but i choose to give them no more of my money if you want to fund them then who am i to tell you (call yourself a rangers supporter these cunts fucked us over big time and you thank them for that if ur dick could touch your arse id tell you yo go fuck yourself)what to do

Never ment that neg rep was trying to see who left the 1st one.

Were have i mentioned anything about the SFA? I have never been interested in them ever. But when they started booing Rangers players and when playing a friendly against Ireland singing we hate Rangers more than you etc thats when i really started to not give a fuck.

And hate the tartan tranny no marks who only go to Scotland games because it's a day out. Because there fucking depressed watching there no mark club struggle to Finnish in the top 6 of the SPL every year.

Didn't mean you but the fans on this as a whole hate Scotland because of the SFA which is stupid. My main point was that and also people having an over-reaction about Black getting booed even tho fans on this booed him last year but cos he plays for us we get annoyed because he gets booed for his country (which is a disgrace getting booed for playing for your country) but it happens footballers get booed and they get on with it and we should too.