Scotland supporter, ready for the neg reps....

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aye but it doesn't mean i have to support Scotland. I don't like international football it's shite.

I haven't read the related posts - but it's damn difficult being a GERS fan and maintaining your support for Scotland. Doesn't need explaining, for anyone that knows of the events of the last 12 months - the sfa have it in for our club.

I've always been a passionate Scotland fan but after recent events I'd really like to see them get pumped at every available opportunity.

Also, I cannot bring myself to cheer on any team featuring Shagger, Naismith etc.

I've always been a passionate Scotland fan but after recent events I'd really like to see them get pumped at every available opportunity.

Also, I cannot bring myself to cheer on any team featuring Shagger, Naismith etc.

I with you here, I find it hard to support the national team. I use to take it bad when we lose but now I watch but not bothered if we get beat anymore after everything that has happened.

Aye but it doesn't mean i have to support Scotland. I don't like international football it's shite.

As a Scotsman, how can it not get under your skin that every other nation is laughing at how shite our national team are? Remember most people outside of Scotland are unaware of the tension between Rangers and the SFA. Fair enough, you aren't a passionate Scotland fan but surely it must dent your pride that the football world is laughing at our country...