Scotland supporter, ready for the neg reps....

.. because you are Scottish! even if you are one of our support who is very British to be Scottish is also to be British - it has nothing to do with supporting the sfa or the snp - they are not the scotland football team any more than Charles green is rangers.

so because your a Scotsman you HAVE to support the national team which is ran by the SFA and full of traitors and mhanks......i would find myself being a total hypocrite supporting them.......i think you will find it is someones choice as to who they support, personally i support only 1 football team Rangers.

I love seeing Scottish sportsmen such as Murray,Monty,Hoy and Hendry do well but being Scottish DOESNT mean i should support the football team

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So which political party should I support? - oh and if this is a football forum why did YOU bring up all the anti English sentiment that I responded to ? Where was the footballing points in your last post ? dont berate me when you are not discussing football yourself!

My post was a direct response to your post and the footballing content in my post, or lack of is a reflection of your post, since i am replying to you.. You are deliberately posting in a provocative nature in an attempt to lure other RM members into arguing with you, you are doing it on multiple threads and it's fairly easy to spot, infact this is not the first time i've witnessed such behaviour from yourself..

As for which political party you should support, it can be the people's popular front of judea for all i care just so long as it's in the correct section of the forum

I am not at this present time proud of my Country or National Yeam and do not due ro political and social clinate feel any affinity to my Nation at all.

Sorry if that doesnt fit in with your Mantrah but due to certain recent occurrences regarding bioted and bias laws and social rules being implemented in a govermental capacity I will not at this present time give the National Team any of my time.

Change at the top ,and a total change towards my club ,and fellow Fans and its players would then I reconsider.

Scotland is in a mess.

We could take this to the debating chamber but since its football and in the Bears den then fine.

Im out when it comes to Scotland.

I'm between 2 and 3 but I hope in about 5-10 years when certain members of the current Scotland squad are no longer playing (the traitorist money grabbing scum) and the bigoted board have been removed then we as the true scots take back our national team. we have let this happen within that support which is a reflection all across our society. these nobody else to blame but ourselves.

The attention seeking morons in the tartan army have always had issues with rangers players. Fuck them and their team. They are not real football fans anyway, they go to get drunk and put their fancy dress costumes on

Hilarious that the op has suggested the people booing Black were not real Scorland fans, who on earth were they then?!

Braindead , anti English bigots. Thank goodness they have no chance of embarrassing themselves in Brazil.

Don't know what has happened to our support when we have people on here defending them and talking corny, cringeworthy rubbish about always supporting their 'country'.

Pathetic team, spl level hack of a manager, bigoted fans and corrupt association. What on earth is there to support about the Scottish national team?

To support Scotland as they are now is most definitely to be anti-British, and bigoted toward our English neighbours.. The amount of anti English stuff you hear from that lot is shocking, they sing a most embarassing and bigoted song at the start of every match *CRINGE*, then you have them booing when teams like NI sing GSTQ! Also, i dunno where you live pal, but round my parts i've had to listen to alsorts of offensive stuff directed at Her Majesty on what is her jublilee year.. I was in a pub a day or 2 after the jubilee celebrations and there was a crowd at the bar talking about Prince Philip being in hospital and one bloke commented something like "No big deal, it's about time the auld cunt was deed anyway" with his friends agreeing and smirking!

I LOVE Scotland, the country and im proud to say i live here, but thats about it im afraid.. Sure its a pretty place in pictures and on postcards but once you start to dig into its culture a take a look at society it becomes something completely different indeed, we're a small nation made up of a small population, with even smaller minds.

Well said ! Fuck tartan drummer girls in tubes. Fuck shortbread.

You should see New York on tartan day - sure it's a bit of a giggle when you're there - but when you look real hard it's a cheese fest of biblical proportions - its hardly surprising that Americans couldn't point out Scotland on a map or think its on the Belgian border.

The Scotland where those dimwit supporters are booing a Rangers player ain't the Scotland I live in.

so because your a Scotsman you HAVE to support the national team which is ran by the SFA and full of traitors and mhanks......i would find myself being a total hypocrite supporting them.......i think you will find it is someones choice as to who they support, personally i support only 1 football team Rangers.

I love seeing Scottish sportsmen such as Murray,Monty,Hoy and Hendry do well but being Scottish DOESNT mean i should support the football team

Using your argument would you stop supporting Rangers if its management and owners were wankers and charlatans that ran us into the ground .... oh wait they did BUT your support for Rangers did not waiver despite incompetent ownership - I bet you would still support Rangers even is we had a crap manager - but what you would do would be call for a change in management. Well thats how I feel about Scotland - the current incumbents in the SFA are incompetent and not fit for purpose and should be booted out as far as we can - but I will always support Scotland - even with a shite manager (which we have in Levin) and with a Shite administartion (which we have currently at the SFA).

Is it not the case that by stopping supporting Scotland based on what is happening at the SFA / Current Manager - that you are more likely to be the hypocite than I?

Fuck off, yous cunts always play that card. Who gives a fuck if you were born in the country doesn't mean you have to support the national team does it?

Theres only one team i'm interested in, in the world and thats Rangers i won't ever feel the same for any other club National team the way i feel about Rangers.

Ian Black's not the only Rangers player to get booed.

:uk: :uk: :uk: :uk:

You should really try and avoid any debate about anything, you've got the debating skills of a drunk and disorderly toddler.

My post was a direct response to your post and the footballing content in my post, or lack of is a reflection of your post, since i am replying to you.. You are deliberately posting in a provocative nature in an attempt to lure other RM members into arguing with you, you are doing it on multiple threads and it's fairly easy to spot, infact this is not the first time i've witnessed such behaviour from yourself..

As for which political party you should support, it can be the people's popular front of judea for all i care just so long as it's in the correct section of the forum

I aint deliberately provoking anyone - I am on here to express either my opinion now if that happens to not go with the mainstream should I not express my opinion ? Other posters dont have to argue with me - they could just agree - but how boring would that be.

It seems your opinions on my right to post are one step away from censorship!

Using your argument would you stop supporting Rangers if its management and owners were wankers and charlatans that ran us into the ground .... oh wait they did BUT your support for Rangers did not waiver despite incompetent ownership - I bet you would still support Rangers even is we had a crap manager - but what you would do would be call for a change in management. Well thats how I feel about Scotland - the current incumbents in the SFA are incompetent and not fit for purpose and should be booted out as far as we can - but I will always support Scotland - even with a shite manager (which we have in Levin) and with a Shite administartion (which we have currently at the SFA).

Is it not the case that by stopping supporting Scotland based on what is happening at the SFA / Current Manager - that you are more likely to be the hypocite than I?

I agree in general with what you say, but I can not give a penny of my money to the SFA till Regan and his cronies are out. Last night was the first Scotland game I've missed in the last ten years,. I still want my country to win but there are bigger principles at stake, the SFA hurt us we must retaliate.

no mate yourargument wasthat i shoul support Scotland because i am Scottish im simply giving a good few reasons as to why i dont/never have and never will support them i have yet to see a compelling argument outwith "its your country you have to" so why should i support Scotland .....ive always supported my football CLUB and always will ....yes i will moan or complain about leadership or mismanagement or poor performances but my support of Rangers would never waiver they are my one and only team.......

Weve had a few shite managers over the years at Rangers, but that happens at every club, you dont stop supporting your club because of that. But I would never want to change the fans, at least I know we all want the same thing. At least the Rangers managers or officials dont hate us, and our fans dont boo Rangers players for running on to the pitch.

That was that guys proudest moment last night, or so he thought, running out to represent his country, with his wife and kids and any other members of his family, there to watch him, just to be humiliated by his own so called supporters. If thats what supporting Scotland is all about then its not for me thankyou. :21:

That was that guys proudest moment last night, or so he thought, running out to represent his country, with his wife and kids and any other members of his family, there to watch him, just to be humiliated by his own so called supporters. If thats what supporting Scotland is all about then its not for me thankyou.

Nail on the head. Absolutely disgusting behaviour.

Weve had a few shite managers over the years at Rangers, but that happens at every club, you dont stop supporting your club because of that. But I would never want to change the fans, at least I know we all want the same thing. At least the Rangers managers or officials dont hate us, and our fans dont boo Rangers players for running on to the pitch.

That was that guys proudest moment last night, or so he thought, running out to represent his country, with his wife and kids and any other members of his family, there to watch him, just to be humiliated by his own so called supporters. If thats what supporting Scotland is all about then its not for me thankyou. :21:

I agree with everything except not supporting my country - sure some fans let us down - but that does not mean I will walk away - that is a pretty flimsy excuse you have used there - also there are plenty of Rangers Players who have been given pelters by our own fas (although I would agree not when running out for the first time) - Nothing excuses those fans who booed Black last night but nor is it an excuse to walk away from your national team.

Everyone here needs to get over themselves. The cunts that boo'd black are not representative of true Scotland supporters. No matter what the SFA have done to our club or what fans of opposition fans have said about us, this is my country, I was born in Scotland and I am proud to follow our national team. Even if I was boo'd by ten thousand fans wearing a Scotland jersey, I would still want to and be proud to represent my country and I am sure Black feels the same way. Super Ally was and is as passionate a Scotsman as they come and he would be embarrassed to read a lot of the opinions on here. Hating Scotland almost seems cool amongst a section of our support now and that is a fucking disgrace :5260: :5260: :5260: :5260:

i dont hate scotland either but i dont feel that the current scotland set up represents me therefore i cannot support them.

FUCK THE SFA

Everyone here needs to get over themselves. The cunts that boo'd black are not representative of true Scotland supporters. No matter what the SFA have done to our club or what fans of opposition fans have said about us, this is my country, I was born in Scotland and I am proud to follow our national team. Even if I was boo'd by ten thousand fans wearing a Scotland jersey, I would still want to and be proud to represent my country and I am sure Black feels the same way. Super Ally was and is as passionate a Scotsman as they come and he would be embarrassed to read a lot of the opinions on here. Hating Scotland almost seems cool amongst a section of our support now and that is a fucking disgrace :5260: :5260: :5260: :5260:

If there was any true scotland supporters in that ground last night there would have been battling in the stands and the culprits would have got the shit kicked out of them but that didn't happen. So as your ready for it here's the neg rep your're expecting ! (tu):sherlock:

Before the last 6 months or so, I was as supportive of the national team as the next guy. However after what's went on regarding our own problems, the SFA/SPL/the other SPL clubs and their agenda against us, the hatred shown by supporters of other football clubs it's makes supporting Scotland almost impossible. Then there's seeing the traitors playing for Scotland and there no way I want any of them to do well.

Add that to what went on last night regarding the booing of Ian Black, which was absolutely shocking it pretty nails the coffin for me.

Although saying that I don't particularly want to see Scotland losing (happens the majority of the time anyway), there are still some players I liked to see do well, i.e current Rangers player, Robert Snodgrass, Alan Hutton, Jordan Rhodes etc. so for that reason I'd support Scotland on that front, but there is not a chance in hell I will be attending any games, buying any shirts and so on. None of my money will be going to the SFA in any way or form.

The attention seeking morons in the tartan army have always had issues with rangers players. Fuck them and their team. They are not real football fans anyway, they go to get drunk and put their fancy dress costumes on

Hilarious that the op has suggested the people booing Black were not real Scorland fans, who on earth were they then?!

Braindead , anti English bigots. Thank goodness they have no chance of embarrassing themselves in Brazil.

Don't know what has happened to our support when we have people on here defending them and talking corny, cringeworthy rubbish about always supporting their 'country'.

Pathetic team, spl level hack of a manager, bigoted fans and corrupt association. What on earth is there to support about the Scottish national team?

Correct (tu) The trannies are a national embarassment. Huge beer guts hanging over their ill fitting skirts, piss stained cat boots, see you jimmy caps and braveheart faces - just who I want to be representing our national support - NOT ! They think they are loved by other countries (wonder what other fans think like that ) though I prefer to think they are being ridiculed.

What kind of fans boo a player wearing their own teams strip anyway. What kind of support is that ? It's nothing to do with supporting Scotland though - it's about hating a Rangers player. Anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded.

I've not watched Scotland for some time now and really have no wish to - don't even know what last nights score was. Intersting that the op is based in NZ. Clearly missing out on the level of hatred leveled towards us. I'm sure Ian Black and his family knows now though.