Hearts v Liverpool

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not a fan of hearts but dislike liverpool more. Hearts are playing alright and I thought it was bit sad that Rodgers thought so little of them to not bring most of the 1st team. The ref has been a bit towards liverpool.

I also find it bit sad in all honesty that so many people can turn out £40 ticket in the rain and fill Tynecastle and be singing their hearts out but when the team really needs their support they are nowhere to be seen. Perhaps if these same people just bloody turned up to support their team they may do better it must be soul destroying playing to empty stadiums week in week out.

As a whole if more people just supported their team when it's not a final or qualifier scottish football (excluding us) wouldn't be in the sorry state it is in.

Why do they keep mentioning Rangers and that snide comment of "... Adams played for Rangers who went to the final of the uefa cup IN THEIR FORMER GUISE...".

FFF why mention us at all? :wanker:

I am sure that they were singing "...hearts are having a party and t**s are shagging weans??

EDIT : aww Andy what you doing??? Own goal :disappointment: