Boca Injured

I see Ally Mccoist has said at the press conference that Boca might miss the game at Berwick because of injury. I hope this is a genuine injury and not one of they injuries players always seem to get before moving on :rolleyes:

I would love Bocanegra to stay but I realise that a player of his calibre may feel he is too good for SFL 3 and with no emotional connection to the club I couldn't blame him for going.

Fingers crossed he stays :)

He's been murder since we dropped down and makes a big error every game, Will be a good move getting him off the wage bill.

I think in his mind he's already away or he has seriously underestimated the 3rd division players who see every game against us as a Cup Final.

yes it sounds like one of those excuses to prevent an injury messing up a poss transfer. I hope he stays but will wish him well should he leave.

I know what you're saying, the way he dived in for the goal Peterhead scored against us was amateur! Although we all know he can play at a much higher standard. I guess his heart isn't in it.

He's been murder since we dropped down and makes a big error every game, Will be a good move getting him off the wage bill.

I think in his mind he's already away or he has seriously underestimated the 3rd division players who see every game against us as a Cup Final.

I would say the SPL players treated every game in much the same way, but I can imagine it is not easy for a player of his calibre to be fully motivated and concentrated with the standard he is playing at.

As much as he was my player of the season last year, I think we would be better off with players who feel they have something to prove.

Gives us a chance to see Emilson, Hegarty, and possible Faure get a chance? Is Perry back training yet? These guys are our future so I'd be happy to give them games now!

Perry came back to training today.

I'd like to see us go with Cole Hegarty Emilson Broadfoot against Berwick Rangers if Wallace is still out injured. Maybe give Perry 10/15 minutes at the end if we're winning comfortably.

I like Boca. Was pleased when he transfered over, but he has been a shadow of his former self since the season started. Maybe its for the best he moves on, no point keeping a player here that would rather be elsewhere

Feel the same. Would be sad to see him go, but his heart definitely doesn't seem to be in it.