Fifa Ultimate Team 13 Web App

StevieMac90

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i know bur all i've had so far is a pre-order promo pack. So i was just seeing if anyones had their free packs yet.

I'm sure that's what it is we get? Although I read somewhere it was just standard gold packs we were meant to get? Just need to wait and see on Friday!

I've got hazard,mata,sturridge the full rangers team and 120k. Ebays getting done if the earliar prices are to be believed! A wee heads up to people aswell as i haven't seen it mentioned. If you go to the main fifa menu abd press x then go into the catalogue, you can buy coin multipliers dependent on which level you are. Theres a 15 games x 1000 one in there.

I've got hazard,mata,sturridge the full rangers team and 120k. Ebays getting done if the earliar prices are to be believed! A wee heads up to people aswell as i haven't seen it mentioned. If you go to the main fifa menu abd press x then go into the catalogue, you can buy coin multipliers dependent on which level you are. Theres a 15 games x 1000 one in there.

There is also a 10 and a 5 if you look about I have used them all :D

Good man, knew fuck all about this :rolleyes: