Conference Call for Mr Green ?

D'Artagnan

Well in my opinion for what thats worth in the Grand Scheme of things , is its too late for Healing, and sometimes some things are best left behind.

Hope I am wrong . But I thonk its to deep routed.

Oh the hatred will take a long time to heal (if every), I just dont think it will be easy to transfer to England therefore better we do our best up here.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An absolutely brilliant article d'art.

Will we go to England? .. It's a good thought and I would certainly welcome it, but we would have to give notice to quit Scottish Football.

I can see the scenario (when the time comes) where Charles Green holds O'regan and Donkeycaster (if they're still there) to ransom by consulting the fans

over whether we should rejoin the SPL, then drags it out like they did with our licence until the last minute. Added to this would be CG demanding certain

criteria (sanctions) from these 2 dimwits, and apologies from some of the diddy club Chairmen. Sky would be raging for them to include us whatever it took.

At the end of the day, what goes round comes round and we will be in the driving seat because, as has been shown, we have the powerful fanbase and men

at the top to make it happen.

:uk: :uk:

For me,there is no turning back; the damage has been done, the SPL clubs had their say, and they wanted blood. And then some.

Things will never be the same again in Scottish Football. The holy grail is for us to leave this backwater, and TRY every single route possible to gain access to the English lower leagues.

As has been mentioned, Sky play a huge part in this, the Rangers viewing figures are massive, and execs at Sky would love to see us down there.

Pie in the sky? Perhaps.

But the SPL clubs have made their beds, have shown their colours, and their vile, obsessed, blood lust comments have been there for all to see.

Let's give them what they want; let's get out of this sinking ship and sail off to (not distant) other land.

Good article and I agree with most points, but I dont think the 'move to England' is ever going to be a reality.

We would need to start in the Northern Alliance Div 2....and that would entail a minimum of 13 seasons to get to the Premiership (assuming we won promotion every season).

What I am more sure of though is, that in time to come, the real truth of what has gone on in SFA/SPL and their attempts to kill us off will come out into the open. (Im also sure that the piggery will resound to vitriolic chants about the greatest club in the world)

My rationale for the last paragraph is the old phrase The Victor Writes The History, Whilst The Loser Writes The Songs

:21:

The England move get debate going thats for sure and yhe ones who most want it may say take our history with us but is it actually workable as this would have to be all out thr and factual, careful what you wish for.

A great post. Very relevant and good to see the issues set out like that. My views are:

1. Seems to me we are beyond the last tether with the SFA and SPHell for all practical relationship purposes. There is no obvious way back to the SPHell as it is currently led and constituted.

2. The SFA is broken. It's so-called leader and its senior execs have failed Scottish football in their handling of what has happened to Rangers. Not just for Rangers but for many other clubs in Scotland it seems to me that only root and branch clearout and reconstruction on a much more transparent, accountable basis with a respected football lead would work. Other than for the outfits in the SPHell that pull the puppet strings of the SFA it is a dead organisation - a football zombie - a laughing stock across the world even outside the realms of football. And with the job-lot issue of Levein specs that only admit light from the SPHell outfits who are the SFA's bosses, and close off sight of everything else around them, they carry on their destructive path of what looks like a vendetta against Rangers.

3. For Rangers to play in what passes for the top league in Scotland it seems to me that it would only happen if it was on terms acceptable to Rangers. So if the SPHell attitudes were the same as they have been during this year then even if we did join can you just imagine the hostile atmosphere in which games would be played for many years to come. Their attacks on Rangers would not be forgotten.

4. There would need to be strong leaders who have the respect of Rangers and the majority of other clubs for positive change for the good of Scottish football to happen. Charles is, IMO, doing a great job for Rangers. There are no other leaders in Scottish football that I can see who would be respected and that we could deal with. If none appear, and change for the better (acceptable to Rangers) does not start to happen soon then the path we are on will have the war drums of many clubs beating for many years to come. Even Sky might tire of that.

5. I want to see Rangers playing the very best teams in Europe on a regular basis. I don't really care what league structure gets us to that point. If it is outside Scotland then I would accept that. But first and foremost I support Rangers and will do that whatever league they are in.

6. Sky may or may not have a big say in this. If the whole SPHell / SFA thing wrecks the game here to the point where it is not profitable for them then I'm sure they would be quick enough to ditch it and invest their money in other leagues. Whichever way the TV rights play out, I hope we can get Rangers to a cash-rich position so that we keep our best players and can buy quality players who would improve our game.

when rangers get back in the SPL all the arseholes will Be removed by then.

ally mccoist statement on Friday mentioned that we have SPL teams who are still friends, and were railroaded into it, if so they must also be planning to ditch the den of thieves.

To get Scottish football back to normal they will need to blame some patsy, and there's plenty of them.

The SPl as it now stands won't exist by the time we'd be up for entry.

They know this fine, which is why they are frantically trying to get a league reconstruction off the ground.

They couldn't simply just ask us to come back, so they are going to change the entire setup of scottish football to save face.

Typical of the small minded wee men in the SFA and SPL.

I can fully understand the position of people that a move to england is not a viable proposition however is the current situation with the spl/sfa and the apparent strangle hold they appear to have on the scottish media any better. In addition to that we have the totally incomprehensible actions, or lack thereof from the scottish government when there have been allegations of lies and bullying from a number of SFL chairmen levelled squarely at the the senior officers of these organisations.

I would suggest that Rangers must take some action to cover ourselves against the fact that the situation in Scotland fails to improve, I mean can it really get much worse. I think that the club should form another club and attain entry to the english league at the highest level that we are able to secure even if as has been suggested it is Northern Alliance Div 2.

I mean how much would it really cost the clubat this level and as we progress through the leagues we could start using some of our junior players in the side until we are at such a level as it is time to withdraw from the reserve league. Eventually we would end up with a situation where we are using our team in scotland to blood our youngsters and allow our more senior players to continue to play that extra year or two whilst competing in the upper echelons of the FA leagues, that is unless there are wholesale changes within scottish football.

Perhaps even our entry into the english leagues will wake up a few people into what they may be about to lose.

I would much rather stay in the SFL than go back there. This double standards has been the straw that broke the camels back. It's just too much. I really do wish for the Atlantic league idea to happen but know it will not happen sadly. I do not want any part of the SPL ever again.

So to prevent schisms and on going hatred that will debilitate Scottish football as a whole, Rangers should use there power to provide leadership to bring real change is the game. Change is needed, not just for Rangers but for Scottish football as a whole.

Prevent schisms? Will debilitate Scottish football?

What planet are you on? You'll find all the evidence of new levels of hate when we meet Motherwell shortly. I fully expect to hear of Scotland's biggest ever policing of an event when we finally meet the sporting wing again.

It's too late. Far, far too late. That ship has sailed. The horse bolted at the same time - fuck the gate.

And with the powers that be still inventing ways to further attack our club - whilst simultaneously ignoring EBT issues elsewhere - why should we do anything at all to benefit all of Scottish football? I don't mind some of the SFL, but as for the SPL?

They rejected us - I'd rather grate my eye-balls than assist them in any way, shape or form.

We owe the SPL nothing. They have nothing to do with us - as was their wish. Perhaps you missed Green's salvo earlier this week. He knows it, too.

Prevent schisms? Will debilitate Scottish football?

What planet are you on? You'll find all the evidence of new levels of hate when we meet Motherwell shortly. I fully expect to hear of Scotland's biggest ever policing of an event when we finally meet the sporting wing again.

It's too late. Far, far too late. That ship has sailed. The horse bolted at the same time - fuck the gate.

And with the powers that be still inventing ways to further attack our club - whilst simultaneously ignoring EBT issues elsewhere - why should we do anything at all to benefit all of Scottish football? I don't mind some of the SFL, but as for the SPL?

They rejected us - I'd rather grate my eye-balls than assist them in any way, shape or form.

We owe the SPL nothing. They have nothing to do with us - as was their wish. Perhaps you missed Green's salvo earlier this week. He knows it, too.

Instead of just ranting why not try reading what I have said.

I seriously don't think England is an option - that leaves Scotland. If we are to prosper (and by that I mean play regularly in Europe) we have to get too the top of the tree.

Scottish football MUST change - and we should fully participate in that debate, indeed we should help lead that debate.

Now if you want to debate these points - whats your plan for the future ? and where am I wrong (in your opinion)?

I seriously don't think England is an option - that leaves Scotland. If we are to prosper (and by that I mean play regularly in Europe) we have to get too the top of the tree.

Scottish football MUST change - and we should fully participate in that debate, indeed we should help lead that debate.

Now if you want to debate these points - whats your plan for the future ? and where am I wrong (in your opinion)?

The key word in your reply to Moses is "I". It is YOUR opinion - doesn't mean to say it is the right one or that Moses and others are wrong for disagreeing with you.

For my own point of view (MY opinion), the SPL can go to Hell.

The key word in your reply to Moses is "I". It is YOUR opinion - doesn't mean to say it is the right one or that Moses and others are wrong for disagreeing with you.

Moses only opinion was I was wrong :sherlock:

all I am asking him (and now you) is what do YOU want Rangers to do - I agree the SPL is dead - so Scottish football needs reorganised and my only point is we should fully participate in the debate - kill the SPL and get a solution that provides a fair structure to get us back to the top?

Do you disagree with what I have said and is so what would you have us do?

Moses only opinion was I was wrong :sherlock:

all I am asking him (and now you) is what do YOU want Rangers to do - I agree the SPL is dead - so Scottish football needs reorganised and my only point is we should fully participate in the debate - kill the SPL and get a solution that provides a fair structure to get us back to the top?

Do you disagree with what I have said and is so what would you have us do?

I disagree with what you said. :rolleyes:

Asked - and partially answered. :sherlock:

Now...to the real debate.

Shinty!!

Men with sticks knocking fuck out of each other in a farmers field in front of ten spectators (and their dogs).

Shinty! A game for REAL men. :uk:

I would ask you again - just how can we "lead" a debate when we are absent from the representations which govern

us ?

We have just endured several months when the leaders of Scotland 2 governing football bodies have been accused of lying (substatiated by e-mails) threatening, bullying and intimidating behaviour, by a host of respected chairmen who have absolutely nothing to do with Rangers.

And yet the indiivduals in question remain firmly in post.

The question should not be how do you change this but rather why do you want to even be part of such an organisation ?

I disagree with what you said. :rolleyes:

Asked - and partially answered. :sherlock:

Shinty!!

Men with sticks knocking fuck out of each other in a farmers field in front of ten spectators (and their dogs).

Ah a Moses McNeil inspired answer - no answer! :sherlock:

Shinty - not as much a mans game as 'Latte appreciation'

I would ask you again - just how can we "lead" a debate when we are absent from the representations which govern

us ?

We have just endured several months when the leaders of Scotland 2 governing football bodies have been accused of lying (substatiated by e-mails) threatening, bullying and intimidating behaviour, by a host of respected chairmen who have absolutely nothing to do with Rangers.

And yet the indiivduals in question remain firmly in post.

The question should not be how do you change this but rather why do you want to even be part of such an organisation ?

Your last line.firts.

No I don't want to be part of the current organisations - IMHO the SPL is dead no matter what happens and the leadership of the SFA needs changed (as already stated)

Now your ONLY solution is England which I think is both a pipe dream and also one I am NOT in favour off.

Now the first part - the needed, nessessary and imminent changes in Scottish football will be done in conjunction with the TV/Sky either directly involved but certainly in a consultation brief. The support,TV figures and general need for us isthe game is recognised more than ever (and IMHO) this gives us a huge part in the debate.

Do you really think that every chairman that has been lied to and bullied has now accepted the stauts quo ? I know two that have not!

Do you really think that SPL chairmen would listento the SFA/Fans again andcollodue to keep us out of the top tier again?

Money, greed, TV pressure tells me that Scottish football will change andthat we can have a huge influence on that change.

James Traynor is a puppet of Murray, defending Minty will be Jabba's last act in Scottish football.

Don't be surprised to see him head in to the sunset a very rich man, I for one won't be buying in to anything he says...and surely now we all realise there is an agenda behind all of his ramblings or will we never learn?

Shinty!!

Consider this a personal invitation to a shinty match. I'll take you along - mibbe one of the big derbies like Inveraray vs Kyles?

I could pick you up at the train station in Arrochar - it's only a half hour drive on to Inveraray for the match :)

You said we need to avoid schisms, hate and further debilitation of Scottish football. You said that The Rangers need to lead for the benefit of the game as a whole and that our support's money is required for the financial well-being of the game as a whole.

As I already repled, it's too late to avoid the hate. Didn't you notice Aberdeen and Celtci supporters sponsoring our opponents for example? The busy bees attacking our club and support at every turn? Perhaps you turn a blind eye because you have more sympathy for our enemies than you care to honestly declare. You do have a well-noted posting history of attacking our club and support yourself of course.

You did after all (and infamously) state it was 'reasonable' for Rae to claim The Rangers had been 'cheating for years' and then went on to state that McCoist himself agreed with that lying prick's wild assertion.

We owe the SPL nothing at all. It's what they voted for - remember? They categorically assured us they did not need our money. Sporting integrity was much more important than that. Phrases uttered, we now know, whilst they were simultaneously blackmailing, bullying, lying and inventing special rules to deal with us. The SPL deserve nothing from us.

My idea's mirror D'Art's - we should get to fuck out of dodge as quickly as we can. I'd be more than happy to enter the English leagues at a lowly point and work our way to the top. It would also, in time, help us realise ambitions fit for our club - a chance to compete at the upper echelons of Europe's top table.

The SPL can never provide that chance. They do not deserve us in any case.

Your last line.firts.

No I don't want to be part of the current organisations - IMHO the SPL is dead no matter what happens and the leadership of the SFA needs changed (as already stated)

Now your ONLY solution is England which I think is both a pipe dream and also one I am NOT in favour off.

Now the first part - the needed, nessessary and imminent changes in Scottish football will be done in conjunction with the TV/Sky either directly involved but certainly in a consultation brief. The support,TV figures and general need for us isthe game is recognised more than ever (and IMHO) this gives us a huge part in the debate.

Do you really think that every chairman that has been lied to and bullied has now accepted the stauts quo ? I know two that have not!

Do you really think that SPL chairmen would listento the SFA/Fans again andcollodue to keep us out of the top tier again?

Money, greed, TV pressure tells me that Scottish football will change andthat we can have a huge influence on that change.

You keep saying that we will be leading the debate for change,how is that going to happen when we have no representation at any level,

You are right that changes are coming to the set up in Scotland but IMO they will not be to our benefit

We have the biggest crowds at the game and in tv audiences but we didn't have any input into the negotiations for the sky contract what makes you think we will have any major say in anything ?

You have mentioned the SFL chairmen that you know not accepting the status quo,what are they going to do and when,and as for SPL chairmen they will do what liewell tells them

You are right that Money , greed and tv pressure will change Scottish football but it will only benefit one club and it ain't us

Things have went to far and are only get worse if they try to strip titles ,I really don't see any way back ,the best option would be to play our football outside this bigotted football association

Posters with differing views eh, what is the difference with gcl and his views who you got banned compared to others with views ?

Seems like double standards with you preaching above about opinions.

Excellent D'Art. 00000042.gif

I am quite sure (unless Regan et al are even more incompetent that previously thought possible), that reconstruction plans are underway. This to me, will be the defining moment -- i.e. when they are presented to the SPL and most importantly, the SFL.

As you have clearly articulated, life for the SFL is very good at the moment... Given they have already been bullied by the powers that be and have a complete distrust of them -- and... given that there are another 2 years of The Rangers in the SFL, why would they go for any reconstruction? Any?

So I think this plays out somewhat like this..

• Presentation made.. SPL1/2 or whatever it's called
  • SFL reject it...
  • SPL TV deal now in shreds,
  • SFL continues,
  • Several SPL clubs in to Admin,
  • SPL cannot pay bills.
  • SPL bankrupt.
  • SFL Div 1 now recognised by the SFA as the highest league in the land.

I really do not think this is beyond the realms of possibility. The SFL chairmen hold all the cards here imho. And along with Charles Green, they have a willing and very able voice of support as well. (In Charles' statement, he did mention that he did not know if the SPL would even be around... ) hmm wonder why...