The Proof. The sun has seen documentary evidence that Hampden bosses asked ....

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strange how they've now came across this evidence.

Perhaps the Sun's circulation has been poor around these parts for the past few months due to us not buying their shitty, taig paper.

"Time to print the truth, guys!!!"

In a tabloid??

Interesting concept, but I don't think it'll catch on... :rolleyes:

Their attempt at us 'not being able to challenge sanctions in a court', really makes sense now.

It looks like we owe a debt to the SFL for standing up to this in July.

Indeed. The more I learn about everything, the more I'm impressed by the SFL.

Don't know how, but it would be nice to be able to repay this honesty and integrity when we're completely back on our feet.

In fact, I think that should be the overriding goal of everyone instead of revenge against those who betrayed us...

Between the whole media curcus it has the desired effect of diluting the truth so it doesn't have maximum impact .I refuse to buy the Sun at anytime for rest of my life .I urge all bears to do the same .Have a wee gander if you must but don't buy this rodent Rangers hating rag.These cunts could have ran with similar stories ages ago but have instead printed anti Gers exclusives and anti Green propaganda.its like fella said earlier they must be having readership issues and are trying to redress the balance of reporting .fuck them and fuck the rest .

I'm glad that the house of cards is starting to fold on the corrupt and vile SFA. It comes as no surprise that they were trying to bribe us into taking unjust punishments but it just shows how corrupt and vindictive this lot are. Green's statement a few weeks back that many journalists (so-called) attacked makes a lot more impact now. Looking forward to hearing how this is now spun to make us seem like the bad ones again.

A full INDEPENDENT investigation has to be carried out on this...if the SFA persist with this course of action then I can genuinely see that being the final straw for Scottish Football.

Exactly.

How are Regan and Doncaster still both in their positions after the complete shambles they have presided over?

I, and i'm sure most people and even journalists, were sure at least one of them had to go. The fact that they are all still in position is very concerning. Add in the Harper McLeod conflict of interest and it looks to me like a cabal of untouchables protecting each other.

The fact that the press are not asking any questions is incredible but I suspect that regardless of public pressure they will all remain in position to try and strip titles.

This is turning out to be an investigative journalists dream.

Apologies for the above being slightly negative but it is forcing our fractured support to come together as one. If we continue supporting the club we will overcome anything that is thrown at us. I know that results and on the park performances have not been acceptable but the big priority just now is off the park.

We have to protect our history and rebuild all parts of our club. Even when the results have been poor, I feel that there is a definite sense of optimism and togetherness which I've not witnessed before.

I hope to look back in 10 years time and feel that I have contributed in my own way to Rangers' full recovery. I hope you all do to and we stick together to support the team, the manager, the chief exec and each other.

Cheers guys. Have a good day.

Agree with this 100% good post mate .It should bring us together but sadly there too many beggars,shit stirrers coming on here trying to divide our support and like last week with our Manager it appears to be working .Every bear should get behind and stay behind our Manager till all this blows over at very least

this really can't be swept inder the carpet, basically what they are saying is they were going to punish rangers before they are even found guilty, just shows you no matter what is found out that rangers are still ging to be punished. just complete and utter anti rangers to the core what a disgrace. the spl has to be abolished now and those in charge kicked out of football for good, i would take this straight to court and we will win no doubt in my mind.

Think they decided on these punishments long before Green came around thinking that they could push us around like they did under Murray and Whyte!!

Well done Charles Green, hope he outs every single last one of the corrupt cabral trying to run the show in the SPL.

Seems we owe the SFL far more than I have previously thought, makes you wonder how one organisation can say everything was fine yet another tries to remove titles even though the same players under the same contracts were playing in both compeitions.... CORRUPT TO THE CORE!

Think they decided on these punishments long before Green came around thinking that they could push us around like they did under Murray and Whyte!!

Well done Charles Green, hope he outs every single last one of the corrupt cabral trying to run the show in the SPL.

Seems we owe the SFL far more than I have previously thought, makes you wonder how one organisation can say everything was fine yet another tries to remove titles even though the same players under the same contracts were playing in both compeitions.... CORRUPT TO THE CORE!

They expected us to have been on our last legs by now with no real leadership. They forgot who they were dealing with.

For the more legal minded bears out there :

1) the alleged breach relates to SPL rules. The Scottish Cup is an SFA competition. How can the SPL apply sanctions to the Scottish Cup ? How can the SFA apply sanctions for alleged breaches of SPL (not SFA) rules ?

2). does the SFAs participation in this agreement bar them from acting as appellate body ? They have already shown themselves ready to apply sanctions (1 above).

3) The SPL are responsible for running the league only. I am not sure how they would have any jurisdiction over footballing payments made to players in respect of any other competition, (eg Europe, Cups) let alone non football discretionary loans. If correct, could this mean that the dual contracts rule is outside of the authority of the SPL in the first place ?

4) can we tell them all to f**k off and get back to the fooball ?

Had thought this as well. The governing bodies are FIFA/UEFA & SFA. The SPL is a competition.

How can a league have anything in their rules about what clubs can & can't pay players participating in competitions run by other bodies - Scottish Cup (SFA), League Cup (SFL) & Champions/Europa League (UEFA). Whatever their rules say, if they cannot prove that there were dual contracts relating specifically to SPL appearances or performances there should not be a case to answer.

It could be argued that it would be perfectly normal that players could be under contract to play in 38 league matches, but they would get paid extra if they play in additional matches in domestic or European cups.

This fuckin stinks to high heaven. Further proof that these corrupt bastards will stop at nothing to try and bring down our club. Well done Charles for standing up to these lowlife fucks yet again. Bring it on you shower of shite. We'll never surrender! :7325::cgreen:

This is why we as supporters must keep pushing our views loudly.

The minute we start to rest these bastards will be up to their old tricks again.

And IMHO the crap they have been doing the last few years with the Refs hate

us and everyone has it in for us has been no more than a Smoke Screen put up

by them to hide their real agenda, TBH we should have expected nothing more from

them because that is their style, like their mates over in the Rebublic they

have no balls and can only sneak about in the background, the do not have the ability

to Man Up and show some balls.