Happy Birthday Alistair McCoist MBE

El Carpintero

:h34rt::praise::21:

Happy Birthday Super Ally, have a great day today! May i take this wee chance to thank you for your immense work throughout the summer as not only manager of Rangers but as an ambassador for our great club. Your dignity, your class, your press releases and your character, all second to none, Mr Struth would be so proud our club is in such fantastic hands. Thanks again and all the best for the future. :clap:

:superally:

:cheers:

Mr Rangers, an icon, and there are very few in my lifetime that compare to him. I think we've all ran out of ways to describe him.

That banner in BF1 was probably the best I've seen at Ibrox, and it was fitting that it was for Ally.

Have a great day, Ally, you deserve it.

Much love.

:21:

Happy birthday to my hero!

A wonderful guy and nobody could have united the Rangers support as much as him during the last 8 months!

I really really hope he can prove a lot of people wrong and go on to have as good a managerial career as he did playing career!

Remember when people on here are getting tore into him he will be hurting as much if not more so! Let's back Ally and the boys!

Happy birthday Alistair Murdoch McCoist MBE