Charles Green Statement

Gaz92

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Maybe they should both appoint Lord Nimmo Smith to form a Commission to investigate and tell them who their member is."

What an absolute cracker of a line. :lol:

Possibly the best one-line ridicule of a football body ever.

He is laughing in their faces.

Yip sounds as though he is fed up dancing to the fiddle so its out with the flute.

Quite brilliant Nimmo wandering around saying "did I mean that? Ooops"! Hung himself out to dry in his attempts to prove he isnt the puppet on the end of the strings. As for the others no amount of immodium is going to bring any amount of relief soon.

Well said Charles Green.

At long last we have someone who is not afraid to point out the sheer ignorance and stupidity of the SFA and the SPL.

FFS they didnt even realise that Rangers FC (the Club)had continued with a completely unbroken timeline going back 140 years even with the owning company going into Administration.

They must have believed the Mhanky Scottish Press and its half truth/downright lies agenda against my Club.

None of these wankers even thought of checking the fact that Rangers FC (the Club) was ,and still is ,a seperate and distinct entity over and above identity of any owning company.

The club pre-dates any owning company by almost 30 years ---Didn't any of these clowns realise that fact?

These pricks are either too stupid to hold any positions of responsibility in Scottish Football ,or they are ,in fact, the clatty Rangers-Hating gang we always thought they were. Or maybe it's a combination of both. Both stupid and bigotted- What a shite combination.

We should have absoutely fuck all to do with them , other than destroying them in a Scottish Court of Law and ,by the way if FIFA and UEFA try to threaten us we should call their bluff too.

This is an Issue for which we must fight for and if necessary drag the rest of these bastards to their oblivion.

Make them the casualties ,not us.

Rangers 1872 - Forever

Gentlemen,

As they say .......this is a win win win situation.I trust no golden handshakes as they are unceremoniously kicked out of Scotland........harbingers of evil intent,just leaves the door open for full cleansing of said officialdom and erstwhile neerdowellers

.........my case rests.....My lid

It's not over yet pal - we're a long way finished with those scunners, regan, doncaster & loowell. every former player during the ebt era must sue for deformation, as will dm & co.

And negligence, as a result of not only accepting cw, but allowing him to operate illegally.

And finally; blowing open their corrupt wee mafia.........

Pay back time, coming soooooooooooon..

The SFL must launch a serious takeover of all footballing matters in this country. Nobody with any affiliation to the SFA, SPL, Celtic or even Rangers should be allowed anywhere near them in a senior manner a la Liewell. No more corruption, no more hidden agendas, no more incompetence.

I must put my hand up, I didn't want this man near my club, I now see him what Bain wasn't, a CEO of The Glasgow Rangers, I take back what I thought of him before.

Good on you Charlie........No Surrender.

Already?

Wasn't it last night you suggested he was pandering to the fans?