Lee McCulloch

LucyBlue

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No disrespect to Boca etc but it has been some time since we have seen such passion, commitment and leadership from a Rangers captain. :clap::clap::clap:

I agree. Lee is an inspirational leader. The young players must look up to him and his contribution to the cause.

I doubt big Lee reads RM, to be honest. He was outstanding tonight though, along with Wallace.

I'm pretty sure Jig does read RM. He helped my lad send a signed Rangers shirt to a new fan in Brazil. Like many on here I wasn't his biggest fan last season but he's up there with the greats now in my opinion. Should play up front on every possible occasion. Respect!

Dear Lee,

I slated you non-stop on RM last season. I would like to apologise for that, given all that's happened to my club, I accept I was wrong in singling you out so often for criticism.

You epitomise Rangers on the field and your drive and enthusiasm displayed this season put my comments to shame.

The desire you show on the park, the way you involve the youngsters (and point them out to us fans for their contributions to your goals) and your sheer joy in seeing us score and win is a joy to behold.

I'm sorry. I was wrong.

You deserve to be Rangers Captain.

You are a Rangers legend given our circumstances.

I applaud you. :clap:

Lucy,

x

First post of yours i think i've agreed with, fucking hero.

That man is a legend.

Dear Lee,

I slated you non-stop on RM last season. I would like to apologise for that, given all that's happened to my club, I accept I was wrong in singling you out so often for criticism.

You epitomise Rangers on the field and your drive and enthusiasm displayed this season put my comments to shame.

The desire you show on the park, the way you involve the youngsters (and point them out to us fans for their contributions to your goals) and your sheer joy in seeing us score and win is a joy to behold.

I'm sorry. I was wrong.

You deserve to be Rangers Captain.

You are a Rangers legend given our circumstances.

I applaud you. :clap:

Lucy,

x

It takes a big man to admit he was wrong publicly.

Lucy Blue, you're a big man. :D