Lee McCulloch

LucyBlue

Dear Lee,

I slated you non-stop on RM last season. I would like to apologise for that, given all that's happened to my club, I accept I was wrong in singling you out so often for criticism.

You epitomise Rangers on the field and your drive and enthusiasm displayed this season put my comments to shame.

The desire you show on the park, the way you involve the youngsters (and point them out to us fans for their contributions to your goals) and your sheer joy in seeing us score and win is a joy to behold.

I'm sorry. I was wrong.

You deserve to be Rangers Captain.

You are a Rangers legend given our circumstances.

I applaud you. :clap:

Lucy,

x

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dear Lee,

I slated you non-stop on RM last season. I would like to apologise for that, given all that's happened to my club, I accept I was wrong in singling you out so often for criticism.

You epitomise Rangers on the field and your drive and enthusiasm displayed this season put my comments to shame.

The desire you show on the park, the way you involve the youngsters (and point them out to us fans for their contributions to your goals) and your sheer joy in seeing us score and win is a joy to behold.

I'm sorry. I was wrong.

Lucy,

x

I echo this.

It's a shame he never got a chance upfront when he first came to Rangers he was never a midfielder but if he had came as a striker he would have gotten us 30 goals a season at least in his earlier days in the SPL we could have sold Boyd for £5 Million odd when McCulloch joined.

Dear Lee,

I'm sorry. I was wrong.

Lucy,

x

Fair play to you for that (tu)

Dear Lee,

I'm sorry. I was wrong.

Lucy,

x

Is that you just giving him an apology now ! I gave him mine weeks ago...lol :blush:

Dear Lee,

I'm sorry. I was wrong.

Lucy,

x

He is Rangers

I think an incredulous amount of Bears, including myself complained and moaned about him a hell of a lot. Primarily due to being played in MF week in and week out when he was dire but since administration he's been immense and a true ambassador for the club on so many levels. One of the things that impressed me most and made me proud of him was how he almost instantly cleaned up and rectified his discipline and the amount of bookings he received.

Before admin, I used to loathe seeing his name starting in MF alongside Edu but I'm only human, got it wrong like I'm sure loads of us have. The guy's been immense and someone I respect and regard very much these days.

Have to agree Big Lee deserves so much credit. I too have not given him credit for what he brings to the table.

His effort is always amazing. I had been saying he needed a break but when you have a guy willing to run thru

walls for the team , you have to let them run wild. Great job LEE!!!!