That chap leggo again.

ray

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People didnt like him because they thought him negative, I found him debatable, and he gave as good as he got,always another angle when he discussed certain posts, and like Gunslinger wasnt afraid to say how the felt.

But, what I gather he did was wrong, PM's should stay as personal messages.

People didnt like him because they thought him negative, I found him debatable, and he gave as good as he got,always another angle when he discussed certain posts, and like Gunslinger wasnt afraid to say how the felt.

But, what I gather he did was wrong, PM's should stay as personal messages.

Someone called him a 5th columnist and I thought it an accurate appraisal of his contribution here.

This Leggo fud is a jakey and an embarrassment, a relic of an era when you could get a job as a writer after leaving school as a 15 year old and working your way up from tea boy. The guy's prose is horrific and it pisses me off as these days graduates can't get those sort of jobs. Good riddance to that dying generation of shit 'journalists'.

Don't know why his stuff keeps getting posted either as it has no substance beyond 'name that taig'.

Eh? <cr>

I edited it to remove his tirade of abuse and the PM he posted. I then deleted the thread. What is it you would have expected of 'hear?' :unsure:

No need to back pedal, I posted in the thread that was closed, the guy was defending himself or isn't he allowed to do that, I also saw the posted PM warning or whatever, I had to laugh at him getting banned for that, there are a lot worse things happen on here than that and you tolerate it, just let me add they wouldn't last two seconds on VB, ask travelingwilbeary he knows. I will try and improve my spelling just to make sure I keep on the right side of you.

No need to back pedal, I posted in the thread that was closed, the guy was defending himself or isn't he allowed to do that, I also saw the posted PM warning or whatever, I had to laugh at him getting banned for that, there are a lot worse things happen on here than that and you tolerate it, just let me add they wouldn't last two seconds on VB, ask travelingwilbeary he knows. I will try and improve my spelling just to make sure I keep on the right side of you.

Let it go Ray...

Trying to undermine moderators on a public forum is asking for a banhammer anywhere, not just sensitive wee football ones.

No idea where to even start with that! :lol:

Back pedal? From what?

Posting PMs from Moderators is a banning offence, your opinion of worse things happening on here is interesting, but absolutely irrelevant.

What VB do and don't do has no bearing on moderation of this site.

Anything else? :)

Leggo like GDS may be a bit of a maniac, but the bottom line they are fighting in our corner.

Take or leave what they say but you can't deny they are putting points out there and our

enemy don't like it, so it may be mostly pish but so has the press we have been getting for years.

No idea where to even start with that! :lol:

Back pedal? From what?

Posting PMs from Moderators is a banning offence, your opinion of worse things happening on here is interesting, but absolutely irrelevant.

What VB do and don't do has no bearing on moderation of this site.

Anything else? :)

Why would there be anything else you seem to think everything is irrelevant, I think I have your style sussed.

Howcome Ray gets banned but certain timposters are allowed to post what ever shit they like ? anyone let me know pls ?

The reason for ray's banning is clearly stated in this thread.

I don't remember any PMs from you about timposters, could you resend them please?

Howcome Ray gets banned but certain timposters are allowed to post what ever shit they like ? anyone let me know pls ?

from what I can gather he was banned for defending himself against shitstirrers, pretty poor show I liked his stuff even if he was a bit off the wall at times.

The reason for ray's banning is clearly stated in this thread.

I don't remember any PMs from you about timposters, could you resend them please?

I would have thought they were rather obvious , and after reading the thread more in-depthly i now understand why Ray was banned and fully agree on the matter .

I can't see it as anything but good if this leggo chap is exposing any kind association between a newspaper editer and a group of obsessed Rangers haters.

It would also make sense for the sfa to try and influence him if he is seen as weak given Traynor's recent articles.

Weak and biased journalism has been a large problem for Rangers so this kind of stuff gets support from me.

Good an irritating troll at best, a taig or sheep supporting obsessive at worst. Glad to see that hes gone.

Thought his btc thread was out of order the other night. Too important an issue for any messing about or getting smart arsy :craphead: