ray

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leggo is a pal of Traynor.

Rennie wants to sack Traynor.

Ergo . . . :sherlock:

Leggo is just doing Traynor's dirty work.

Traynor v Rennie - who's gonna win?

There's only one way to find out: :box:

You nailed it m8.Traynor knows way more than he risk saying or writing.He might not be everybodies cup of tea,perrsonally he gets on my tits,but he does believe in some sort of journalistic principles,higher than Rennie`s anyway.

Leggo like GDS may be a bit of a maniac, but the bottom line they are fighting in our corner.

Take or leave what they say but you can't deny they are putting points out there and our

enemy don't like it, so it may be mostly pish but so has the press we have been getting for years.

:clap:

Leggo made a very interesting statement the other day in his blog...

he said that all the journos know each other and pass info between themselves.

Some of this will be passed on into the news, some will obviously not, depending on the "bias"

of the person.

What HE is passing on to us, which we would rarely get otherwise, is an insight into the hidden stuff

and "inside" info that NO ONE else would pass on to us.

That is why I have read his stuff for a long time, and really am grateful to him.

He also must be under threat, because Timmy does not take kindly to stuff that goes against them.

When it emerges exactly WHY Whyte was handed the keys to our kingdom, I hope it is Leggo that finally breaks

it to the world.

So far there are lots of names, and positions of power held by these folk, but so far no exact link as to how and why Whyte was trustworthy, and WHO vouched for him.

Leggo's personal war with Phil McGobshite alone is worth reading, especially as this Phrick is now gloating

over being one of the vermin who brought us down.

Leggo's personal war with Phil McGobshite alone is worth reading, especially as this Phrick is now gloating

over being one of the vermin who brought us down.

And this is the route of all the shite, we don't really give a shit if Sell*k are here or not, when they nearly went to the wall, we did not really care, we did not gloat (perhaps due to the lack of forum's etc to be fair). THEM? They want us obliterated, they live in our shadow, we are in Division 3 yet they still talk about us, we are their nemesis, they hate us, I don't actually believe they love Sell*k, they live to hate.

And this is the route of all the shite, we don't really give a shit if Sell*k are here or not, when they nearly went to the wall, we did not really care, we did not gloat (perhaps due to the lack of forum's etc to be fair). THEM? They want us obliterated, they live in our shadow, we are in Division 3 yet they still talk about us, we are their nemesis, they hate us, I don't actually believe they love Sell*k, they live to hate.

Aye jealousy is a terribe thing, the great umwashed would just love to have a club like ours