Our Manager - Ally McCoist

The guy is bang on,its at least 15-20 points of a difference,this year Sellik will put there foot of the gas so to speak,because they are going so far in the [greed is good] cup,ofcourse there is a MASSIVE difference over a season i would have thought more than a 20 point difference....

What?

The guy is bang on,its at least 15-20 points of a difference,this year Sellik will put there foot of the gas so to speak,because they are going so far in the [greed is good] cup,ofcourse there is a MASSIVE difference over a season i would have thought more than a 20 point difference....

Last 5 years show gap between us, vermin & the rest as:2012 - 11 points with our 10 point deduction knocked off.Previous 4 were 29, 18, 23 & 26 points.Other than the technicality, looks quite true to me.

This willbeary guy is an online troll. I wouldn't waste your time. (tu)

Last 5 years show gap between us, vermin & the rest as:

2012 - 11 points with our 10 point deduction knocked off.

Previous 4 were 29, 18, 23 & 26 points.

Other than the technicality, looks quite true to me as far as recent history goes.

It's not really a technicality, what he said was woefully inaccurate.

It's not really a technicality, what he said was woefully inaccurate.

Crossed with my last post - the technicality I referred to was the points deduction.

I spotted your correction as to the way the point might have been expressed!

Nope, they are irrelevant in our particular little debate.

So our "debate" about what has Ally done as manager should include no reference to how the club was run and subsequent administration etc while he managed? Sounds like head in the sand nonsense to me.

Anyway, I'm sure you want the last word. Be my guest .....

We've already stopped winning all our home games.

I take it you want people like me who simply want to see signs of progress (rather than regression, like today) dead too?

No.

Progression takes time and patience, however slating a legend, who was the one and only one, that single handily defended our club, when Whyte fucked off, I will not accept.

QJ

So our "debate" about what has Ally done as manager should include no reference to how the club was run and subsequent administration etc while he managed? Sounds like head in the sand nonsense to me.

Anyway, I'm sure you want the last word. Be my guest .....

You are reading this completely wrong and have confused both yourself and now me.

I think it is unfair to judge Ally on anything which happened between going into administration last February and the Charles Green takeover. Everything before and after is fair game for debate like all those cup exits, November and Decembers capitulation and our pathetic start to this season.

No.

Progression takes time and patience, however slating a legend, who was the one and only one, that single handily defended our club, when Whyte fucked off, I will not accept.

QJ

Good!

Would prefer the legend to turn it around ahead of all other outcomes.

Would, however, like to see some signs it's coming together.

We won't win all of them, but there are ways of losing, such as keepers having the games of their lives, post hit, bars crashed off, shots whizz ing by, you know the score.

Just not seeing it at the moment.

I haven't had time to read all posts but my assertion is that the players do not have the fear factor which those who played under Walter had.

I cringe when I read quotes in newspapers from players who are basically kids in the game referring to the manger as "Ally" or even worse,"Coisty."

They have no right to do this, Ally is the boss, gaffer, whatever. I think Ally's good guy reputation is not helping him.

Ally has to remove himself a level from his players. Can you imagine any player getting summoned to Struth, Waddell, Wallace and Smith's office and not shitting a brick?

Players themselves told stories of how frightened they were at the very thought of this.

There are no such similar tales of players' fears with Ally.

From experience, I know being a manager is that you are not a pal. Sometimes you have to take tough decisions and that can include people you formerly were on a par with and indeed were friends with.

I think it is now time that we see the public face of Ally the boss, the critic,the hard liner. Not the persona of reasons which excuse players who should clearly be playing at a better standard.

All of this, Ally should have already learned from Walter.

Am I suggesting Ally should go? My answer is that if he can't inspire or install a fear factor within his squad, then he has a call to make.

P.S. I omitted Scot Symon from the list of managers because Jimmy Baxter played him like a banjo when Jimmy didn't want to train.

Know this.

This man has been a loyal servant of this club for decades, he has worked on as manager and assistant manager for FREE at points.

And you are calling for his head because he can't win with a squad that hasn't had a pre-season, hasn't gelled together and contains youngsters who are getting their first taste of football for the rangers.

Hang your fucking head in shame.

P.S. Yes, I was at the match and this is still my opinion.

after all the shite we have had to deal with this last year iam just happy we are still here

ffs get aff ally,s back he,s got enough shite to deal with without his supporters putting the

boot in as well i wiv had some shite results but ffs at least wait until the end of the season

things are shite just now but we will still win div 3 so support your team and your manager

united we stand no surrender