Our Manager - Ally McCoist

:matron:

What would make you THINK that? Coz some of us don't want him sacked right now because it will just destabilise our club.

We will get promoted. Calm Down!

I never said i wanted him sacked,whos telling lies now :cgreen:

I want to see a big improvment from now until christmas.

I love ally but if we are getting beat off teams like that,and drawing all the time then something is not right.

I will give ally till christmas to improve things,if it was any1 else they would be out the door now!

I never said i wanted him sacked,whos telling lies now :cgreen:

I want to see a big improvment from now until christmas.

I love ally but if we are getting beat off teams like that,and drawing all the time then something is not right.

I will give ally till christmas to improve things,if it was any1 else they would be out the door now!

Fuck me doh

I was assuming you thought people would back Ally with failure to get promotion because we don't want him sacked/ or talked about being sacked right now. I didn't say you wanted him sacked!

[Deep Breath]

:D

Fuck me doh

I was assuming you thought people would back Ally with failure to get promotion because we don't want him sacked/ or talked about being sacked right now. I didn't say you wanted him sacked!

[Deep Breath]

:D

Ok you called me a liar.I felt sick watching that game yesterday and a few other games this season,that was the hardest to take.

Now leave just leave me alone and i can sit in the corner and be and be angry :angry:

Ally said yesterday that he wasn't embarrassed, disappointed but not embarrassed, well I tell you I am embarrassed enough for the two of us. Even Ally must see that this shite is not good enough, we're stuck with the squad because of sanctions against transfers, so the only thing we can improve is the coaching and Ally must see that - everyone else can!.

I love him to bits but If he loves the club he should step back and let someone more capable take over.

Ally said yesterday that he wasn't embarrassed, disappointed but not embarrassed, well I tell you I am embarrassed enough for the two of us. Even Ally must see that this shite is not good enough, we're stuck with the squad because of sanctions against transfers, so the only thing we can improve is the coaching and Ally must see that - everyone else can!.

I love him to bits but If he loves the club he should step back and let someone more capable take over.

Who would take the rangers job?

Theres plenty out there i'd like to see, and are capable of. But i think we're a poisened chalice just now.

In what way are we not a poisoned chalice? And I'm not saying this isn't an incredible opportunity to manage one of the worlds great clubs (of course it is) but how is it not a poisoned chalice?

You answered that yourself in your question.

Could a managerial job be any easier right now? An SPL level squad in a league of part timers. A training ground second to none and a wage budget for staff higher than any other club in the country can afford. And the chance to work in front of the best fans in the world every second week. It is the dream job for any manager within our budget.

Who would take the rangers job?

Theres plenty out there i'd like to see, and are capable of. But i think we're a poisened chalice just now.

I read that as an insult every time I see it in a post,the last part is a joke as well.

Put in a position I believe most managers with any level of ambition would be delighted to drop down the leagues and manage Rangers.

Our squad is better than everyone elses,you're playing in front of 45,000 odds every second week,and you will be remembered for helping lead a great club back to the top.

Never underestimate the pull of Rangers.

I read that as an insult every time I see it in a post,the last part is a joke as well.

Put in a position I believe most managers with any level of ambition would be delighted to drop down the leagues and manage Rangers.

Our squad is better than everyone elses,you're playing in front of 45,000 odds every second week,and you will be remembered for helping lead a great club back to the top.

Never underestimate the pull of Rangers.

Don't forget the money. You'd earn more managing us than pretty much any club in the country

of course the bucks going to stop at Ally but surely it's time for the players to step up their game too.

I do agree but, Ally for me has signed the wrong kind of players for this league and div 2,

the urrent group of players are having to adapt to the hammerthrowing kind of football that the lower leagues use, and they aint learning very quickly,

I really think Ally should have signed some seasoned experinced players from these divisions to see us through until we reach the first division, and this was a big mistake by him not to have done so.

There definitely is. Trying to justify it by claiming its short for Super Ally, when its not, is fucking shite though. (td)

There was a question mark after it. Trying to gie the guy the benefit of the doubt.

Just shows you have you prioritys right, when you are pulling me up for something, 24 hours after i wrote . Sums you up :wanker:

We have not done well against part-timers in the 3rd Division, but we have SPL players. Problem is coaching!

Sorry SAL, you are not the route to Rangers renaissance. Stand aside now.

Why this thread not locked and the scum fan obsessive banned.

There was a question mark after it. Trying to gie the guy the benefit of the doubt.

Just shows you have you prioritys right, when you are pulling me up for something, 24 hours after i wrote . Sums you up :wanker:

lol: Talk such pish.

Short for Super Ally. :BELM: Aye, no bother pal. (tu)